Cactus Canyon and Central Park screenshots

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
Pictures in screenshot are only a representation, your actual table on PS3 and Vita will not have nearly the same level of lighting and detail , the table colors will be completely bleached out , and missing textures and graphic optimization . PROVE ME WRONG FARSIGHT .

Pinballfan69

Mar 28, 2012
CC looks fantastic and one of those I have never played in real life. Just watching the vids over at PAPA make want this table more and more although I will probably have to wait till just to get it as PS3 doesn't even have STTNG yet. There's still Attack from mars Pack and DR Dude pack still to be released.

N

netizen

WOW thats bad! The guns look great and the apron isnt as chunky as the picture above but everything else uhhh. The back graphics are sharp then adjacent to it blurry what happened to the clarity? I guess its because its on a mobile its like that. So june or july then.

The image is dependent on the resolution and the gpu from the device it is taken from.

Here's a full resolution cap from a Nexus 10 if you want a high resolution view of Cactus Canyon
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/83188435/Pictures/IMG_20130309_114747.JPG

canuck

Nov 28, 2012
Hmmm the iPad Retina should look decent, but again, lack of transparencies on the ramps makes the table look 'off'.

night

May 18, 2012
I think I just hurt my eyes.. I hope the graphics for the mobile are still in development, what's missing is light, dynamics. The head of the cowboy for example, how dull and uninspiring his head is lid. I think that's the best comment for Cactus Canyon graphics on the mobile: uninspiring lighting, flat, lifeless. If I would deliver this quality to my clients I will be out of business very soon. So, I'll guess it's just an in-between-fase and hope for the best! With the right looks I bet this will be a very nice table.

night

May 18, 2012
Could we finally get rid of the hideous carpet on mobile devices (and Mac) and replace it with that nice wooden floor, please?

I believe Jeff is going to ask this question to Bobby. Someone at FarSight is in deep love with this carpet, that's for sure. Let's hope they will make 'at least' an option to turn it off, just a black background.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
IMG_5061_zpsabd9638f.jpg

IMG_5063_zps7fb9351d.jpg

Really! the carpet is your major gripe? maybe its been so long since you played this horrible rendition. It dosent need fixing its PERFECT! pffft.

grashopper

Sep 14, 2012
IMG_5061_zpsabd9638f.jpg

IMG_5063_zps7fb9351d.jpg

Really! the carpet is your major gripe? maybe its been so long since you played this horrible rendition. It dosent need fixing its PERFECT! pffft.

To be fair it isn't nearly that ugly on mobile. The black is less messy and you can see some green. Not as nice as Williams collection was, but it is a ton closer to passable on tablets.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I play exclusively in landscape on my pad. I like having my hands further away and not covering the table.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
I don't get why people play landscape on mobile.

On some tables, like AFM and CFTBL, I play landscape on my iPad. I don't need a close view of the upper playfield on those, and I get a bigger view of the flippers. I need to use portrait on STTNG and TZ though for the upper flipper timing. And whenever I play on my iTouch (which is rarely), I need to play landscape for easier grip.

night

May 18, 2012
The thing is, some tables just play nicer in landscape and some in portrait. Black Hole and Firepower is portrait for me. Same as with the camera view, I switch between 1 and 4.

But something completely different, and may I see, very important to write down here:

Do you know why rabbits can go to bed early....? Because they only have 2 teeths to brush.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts