Request can we get some gottlieb DLC?

Stormchild

Jun 24, 2012
I loved Cue Ball Wizard back when it was new. Played it at the 7/11 near my high school all the time. Would definitely like to see that one immortalized in TPA!

2n2

Apr 15, 2012
Came in to post Cue Ball Wizard as well. Great memories of that machine at my college bar. Also, great because there's no license to deal with.

That and Class of 1812.

Last edited:

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Hey guys, I know you're only joking, but let's try to avoid the religious comments so no one gets offended. Thanks. I went ahead and deleted a couple posts...

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Royal Flush/Card Whiz (Royal Flush is 4 player) is an awesome table, would love to see that in there.

CBW is alright, I got to play it a while back at a now defunct bar. I find it a bit tedious and very cluttered up the middle but it's good for a play.

I really wish I could even think we would see Super Mario Brothers, I really like that table.

I also notice that the Wikipedia article completely misses 1978's Strange World. That is a sweet target based table with a really cool theme.

The Doctor

Banned
May 1, 2012
sigh more williams ballyhoo... there's like 20 tables either here or announced and ONLY ONE FRICKING GOTTLIEB TABLE

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
sigh more williams ballyhoo... there's like 20 tables either here or announced and ONLY ONE FRICKING GOTTLIEB TABLE
Yes, and that one table is totally F-ed up. Gottlieb SS can't be emulated, so we'll have to wait until FS starts recreating EMs to see more of their presence.

DarthVonDoom

Jun 13, 2012
A Nightmare on Elm Street with Scared Stiff would have made an awesome pack for Halloween. And they should try to get Stargate someday too.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I'm more than a bit excited about the Gottlieb emulation news mentioned in the Jeff interview of Bobby. I'm ready for the deluge of Gottlieb tables. A quick chronological list of some I'd like to see.

1967 King of Diamonds
1974 Big Indian
1975 Atlantis
1975 Spirit of 76
1976 Buccaneer
1978 Joker Poker
1982 Haunted House
1982 Devil's Dare
1991 Class of 1812

I'm sure I'm missing some greats, but this is a good start.

DarthVonDoom

Jun 13, 2012
I hope so God knows everybody wants Raven :p

Seriously I want A Nightmare On Elm Street. Freddy combined with Centaur would have been the ultimate horror pack.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Good call DVD, I forgot Freddy.
That Raven backglass is really something. Someone made an alternate backglass for it. I'll post it if I can find it. I don't think I've ever played it, but I hear it isn't nearly as bad as the backglass art.

Edit-Photo added
raven%20translite%20LR.jpg

Last edited:

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
I olayed a real raven a few times i kinda like early and mid gottielb ss

Syt trap hates genisis but i want it

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.