Mar 26, 2012
New episode! Nate's break is over! Woo!

Episode 93 "Summer Break Is Over or Feeding the Gremlins"
- Vonnie D Pinball thoughts
- Eastern Oregon and back
- CAL EXTREME upcoming

Eaton Beaver

Jan 25, 2014
Episode 95 of Coast 2 Coast Pinball is out now!

Episode 95 "Dangerous Is Dangerous or Yes, Duh More Elvira"
- SKIT-B new theme
- More Elvira?
- Going Up, Going Down

Eaton Beaver

Jan 25, 2014
Episode 97 of Coast 2 Coast Pinball is out now!

Episode 97 "Zach Attack or Hijacking Episode 97"
-My friend Zach in studio
-We talk about "mostly pinball"

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
My sincere apologies for not updating this thread, it's a huge disservice to Nate and his amazing show, but unfortunately life has gotten in the way. Episode 98 has been out for almost two weeks now so you can rest assured that he has something MASSIVE planned for episodes 99 and 100!

I have my theories, but do not know for sure. I think it's safe to assume it'll be pretty epic not just for people who listen to pinball podcasts, but those interested in an insight into the industry as well.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
Nate and Theresa just got married so that may hold some things up. He put it on his C2C FB page a couple days ago.

Eaton Beaver

Jan 25, 2014
I got done listening to episode 105 earlier today and enjoyed it. Nate basically did the entire show about threads on the Pinside forum. I like hearing his perspective on stuff like threads and various pinball issues! I also like hearing him reference the top 300 list on Pinside and seeing where pinball tables are ranked.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
I got done listening to episode 105 earlier today and enjoyed it. Nate basically did the entire show about threads on the Pinside forum. I like hearing his perspective on stuff like threads and various pinball issues! I also like hearing him reference the top 300 list on Pinside and seeing where pinball tables are ranked.
His "calling it in" episodes are fun.

I actually created an account on pinside so I could update the pinball map for my area.

Eaton Beaver

Jan 25, 2014
That is great Jared I also have an account on Pinside and look at it from time to time. I love seeing people's game room pictures and looking at the pinball table rankings! If I ever had the money to get a real table it would be the possible full sized The Pinball Arcade virtual pinball table.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.