Continued delays are *really* beginning to irritate me.

Edan-Grossman

Jan 19, 2013
13 more days

Darn, I kinda wished you didn't say that, but I was going to find that out sooner or later. At least we'll get TZ next week, it's not quite what I was waiting for, but I'll buy it since I need something new to play on my PS3. (Please don't tell me we aren't getting TZ next week either.)

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
I just got a Wii (old one) with some component cables.

After searching high and low for component cables for my GameCube, it turns out that the general asking price for a set is almost 160$. This is due to the cable itself actually processing the image and no third party cables were ever made (Thanks Nintendo...as much as I love you guys there's always something you have to do to make me cry). So i got a first gen Wii with GC compatibility for 80$ with a motion plus controller.

Just started a game of Wind Waker, and a game of Star Wars Rogue Leader (my first time playing this one).

Man the GC was awesome. Between rounds of those games, and occaisonally letting my GF watch Netflix...i have both Viewtiful Joe games and I also have Bowling Online 3D for my phone (android only i think), which is quite awesome.

I also occaisonally go to work (daily) so i guess these days will pass quickly.

And i need to finish XCOM,

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Wrong thread?

Actually no, unfortunately i started my response at work and was interrupted repeatedly. Where i was trying to come from was really just to express that there is plenty to keep distracted when it comes down to it.

I come here daily hoping and praying for some news on the XBOX version, but when i don't find something, i think "oh man, i'm going to have to play this awesome game instead today"

Thank god blowing up the Death Star just never gets old :D

In short(er than this post actually is)
I meant it for this thread but my train of thought at the time is rather well represented by the complete failure of mine to properly illustrate the point I was trying to make.

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
TZ is now <1 week away and the next pack is one week after that, is there an ETA for Star Trek on PS3?

March 2013 , but they just submitted it last week , which is very discouraging , i'd expect it to have been submitted earlier than that.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
If they just submitted it last week then were not getting it until late March - early April.

Good to know-PS3 owners will still be getting tables faster than Xbox 360 owners (like myself) also assuming anything comes out for the 360. I'm not liking the future prospects, which is why I may track down a used PS3 soon. I want to support PA somehow-right now I can't. Unfortunately, with all my 360 games, I want nothing else for the PS3, save for the ability to play great tables on a bigger screen. Moreover, buggy tables are still better than no tables at all.

Sumez

Nov 19, 2012
Same!

Fortunately I do have a PS3, and choosing to get TPA on the 360 is looking more and more like a mistake.

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
Same!

Fortunately I do have a PS3, and choosing to get TPA on the 360 is looking more and more like a mistake.
I'm contemplating getting the PS3 version also. Of course, with my luck, the day after I do, they will announce a firm 360 date.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
3 more days till TZ! :) does that help! 1 1/2 wait on submissions it seem, once its approved THEN it has to get in line like EVERYTHING else even lame costume add-ons etc.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.