Cyclone

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Wow. That's, that's kinda weird.

Not really. My first year of Uni (1992), there was a Hurricane in the bar I was always in, so that got played. Prior to Uni, I really wasn't interested in pinball, so I missed out on pretty much the whole of the 80's and all those System 11 gems. I remember Paragon and Space Invaders from '80 or '81, then a long blank, then Hurricane.

Comet I came across at a show last year, and it was in great condition and a real blast to play.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Not really. My first year of Uni (1992), there was a Hurricane in the bar I was always in, so that got played. Prior to Uni, I really wasn't interested in pinball, so I missed out on pretty much the whole of the 80's and all those System 11 gems. I remember Paragon and Space Invaders from '80 or '81, then a long blank, then Hurricane.

Comet I came across at a show last year, and it was in great condition and a real blast to play.

Ah. Well with those conditions, it's perfectly understandable. Personally, Cyclone is my favorite of the trilogy. It was like Comet with 2 coasters. Hurricane, on the otherhand, always disappointed me. I never could put my finger on why. That being said, if I could only have 2, I'd like Cyclone and Hurricane.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Ah. Well with those conditions, it's perfectly understandable. Personally, Cyclone is my favorite of the trilogy. It was like Comet with 2 coasters. Hurricane, on the otherhand, always disappointed me. I never could put my finger on why. That being said, if I could only have 2, I'd like Cyclone and Hurricane.

I like Hurricane but my biggest issue with it is the big looping ramp. You're just always peeking around it to see something. And the use of the DMD is just sad. The DMD doesn't really add much to the game at all. But I still enjoy playing it.

Zaphod77

Feb 14, 2013
HUrricane just isn't that good.

Possibly the only pinball game that's easier with lightning flippers. (they make the center ramp REALLY easy to loop, and the plunge sets the ball up to loop it.)

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
YES !!!

11001913_10152758987109912_2222045859271564437_n.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.