Cyclone

The loafer

Oct 28, 2012
There will be a season 5 so with that in mind, you have to think they will keep a couple of big titles for season 5. With that in mind, roadshow is a great title to start the next season.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Only ones i can think of are

Godzilla
Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Last Action Hero

Bobby already confirmed Last Action Hero for season 4, but he could have been joking. Another Sony property which wouldn't need additional licenses for actors is Hook. But I think Last Action Hero was the last part of that deal.

Mary Shelley's Frankenstein has Robert DiNiro's likeness and Godzilla is owned by Toho, which is very hard to deal with (kind of like how the Addams Family foundation owns the rights of the brand, but Paramount owned the rights to the movie.)

Last edited:

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
I really hope FS will make a great job withs ramps transparency on Cyclone...

Oh yeah. Now that they've figured out the transparency issues on iOS, I'm glad they didn't tackle Cyclone until now.

BTW, I'm trying to remember, wasn't Cyclone part of a recent poll?

soundwave106

Nov 6, 2013
Oh yeah. Now that they've figured out the transparency issues on iOS, I'm glad they didn't tackle Cyclone until now.
BTW, I'm trying to remember, wasn't Cyclone part of a recent poll?

Yes, in Season 3, there was a "choose the next table" poll between Diner, Cyclone, and Earthshaker. (Thread here)

Diner won the poll, but as you can see the others have (most likely) made it into TPA as well. So all that mattered in the end was order of entry. :)

(This probably is good news for fans of that other poll that Xenon won, I bet Paragon's a shoe-in for Season 5. :) )

Last edited:

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Yes, in Season 3, there was a "choose the next table" poll between Diner, Cyclone, and Earthshaker. (Thread here)

Diner won the poll, but as you can see the others have made it into TPA as well.

(This probably is good news for fans of that other poll that Xenon won, I bet Paragon's a shoe-in for Season 5. :) )

Whatever happened to Fireball and Eight Ball Deluxe, anyway?

CycOd3liC

Feb 28, 2012
I'm not real high on Cyclone...I don't know what it is about this table I don't like. I'll still buy it and maybe my impressions will change, but I still prefer Hurricane.

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
Bobby already confirmed Last Action Hero for season 4, but he could have been joking. Another Sony property which wouldn't need additional licenses for actors is Hook. But I think Last Action Hero was the last part of that deal.

Mary Shelley's Frankenstein has Robert DiNiro's likeness and Godzilla is owned by Toho, which is very hard to deal with (kind of like how the Addams Family foundation owns the rights of the brand, but Paramount owned the rights to the movie.)

Frankenstein is actually listed in one of the files in the PC installation folder, or though is under the sub heading of currently unsupported roms or something....but then why include that if its not coming out anytime soon, does S4 end around October time by any chance???

On a side note could FS easily go to a Season 7 without having to touch any big licenses.....thing with this is some tables probably would sell particularly well which could effect FS profits and cause them to stop producing tables after S6!

One thing i hope FS do on there last ever release on TPA is to release the table constructors kit that they use and then they can let people build what they want without having endorsing anything that anyone does with the program....probably be the only way we would ever see the likes on Indiana Jones, Tron, Spiderman, Star Trek etc!!!

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts