December TotM Groupings and Results

Naildriver74

Aug 2, 2013
I was able to get to the gate, but landed on the locked one :mad:. I hear ya about the neighbors. The dude above me is always beating the crap out of his girl.

Come on out to the country. The only neighbors that bother me are coyoties and I can shoot them.

Crepello55012

Jan 21, 2015
SYT, you may have a serious issue. Dementia. It's usually with old people, but you seem to think people use the chat room. Yes, this would be the day to use it, but there's no one in there. Get better SYT, and good luck on your pinballing

How do you use the chat thing?
I have tried a few times and there is always about 5 things to fill in saying who are you what's your log in and all that. Impossible to enter, no wonder no one goes there.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
How do you use the chat thing?
I have tried a few times and there is always about 5 things to fill in saying who are you what's your log in and all that. Impossible to enter, no wonder no one goes there.

It's a lot easier from a computer, you just select that you are not a robot. Anyways, I was just waiting for a ton of discussion to happen. I shouldntve been so whiny. Cause I did talk to Stuzz and timelord. I was just drunk. In fact, I'm still feeling kinda drunk from last night.

Crepello55012

Jan 21, 2015
I was always wary of it from when that Jimi Hendrix guy told someone off by saying it's our home and if you go near here you are an outsider. I couldn't get in anyway. I love you being drunk loads, I am too.

Stuzz

Sep 22, 2015
10 yr old Mini with 100,000 miles.
Shame about the car, Mini's are cool :cool:

As for a season of TotM...they last 6 months. We had the first of this season in August, so it will end with the tourney in January. 3rd season starts with February. Janky, I know, would totally be better to start up with January for next season. I can leave that up to our current players, if people wanna call it now and then start fresh so things line up with the actual year.
I don't think it matters when the season is, I was just curious. It's easy to assume that it started in January (as I did), but it's all good to leave as is according to me.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
So it looks like I'm consistently the only person playing on Android.

My scores were woeful for to the fact I didn't have my Controller with me. Touchscreen play means no tilting for me.

https://goo.gl/photos/sB2xMMbvTJTh86GfA

17th is a great position considering.

I'm going to play the same games now with the controller and see what the difference would have been.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.