Demolition Man table

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
Nope... thank god

Really too bad the table is licensed, I'd rank it up with Party Zone, WH20 and Indy 500 as one of Dennis Nordman's greatest

Clawhammer

Nov 1, 2012
I'd imagine the license cost for the likenesses of the actors (Stallone, Sandra Bullock) even if they aren't A-listers would probably be too much for TPA to do it as a regular table and the popularity wouldn't be there to do it as a kickstarter. I wouldn't mind being wrong though.

ragingpoodle

May 6, 2012
I owned this table and love it, it's mesmerizing when you keep hitting ramps and I love the sounds and the ability to play with the handles sometimes too. This and Star Trek the Next Generation were my most played pins. I will be greatly disappointed if we never get this on TPA. When I had a bunch of machines every time I went downstairs to play the one machine that always was played was Demolition Man. If I ever get back into owning a machine or multiple machines again the first one I will get is a Demolition Man. I have a new set of plastics boxed away somewhere too. I hope they at least take a swing at a kickstarter on this table, I think it will make it, there's a fanbase for this table, not as big as some of the other big name tables, but I think this one would make it based on the passion of the fans of this table.

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
I'd imagine the license cost for the likenesses of the actors (Stallone, Sandra Bullock) even if they aren't A-listers would probably be too much for TPA to do it as a regular table and the popularity wouldn't be there to do it as a kickstarter. I wouldn't mind being wrong though.

Uh, I would definitely consider Stallone and Bullock to be A-listers.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.