Demolition Man table

Zombie Aladdin

Mar 28, 2014
Uh, I would definitely consider Stallone and Bullock to be A-listers.

Sandra Bullock yes, thanks to Gravity. Sylvester Stallone, not so much, as he hasn't appeared in any key roles for any really good movies recently.

Stallone comes off to me as the sort of guy who'd love to have his likeness on a game again though.

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
Sandra Bullock yes, thanks to Gravity. Sylvester Stallone, not so much, as he hasn't appeared in any key roles for any really good movies recently.

Stallone comes off to me as the sort of guy who'd love to have his likeness on a game again though.

It's all about fame. Everyone knows who Sly Stallone is. He's a big name celebrity, even if he doesn't do great movies.

T2 was the most expensive table FS has done so far, and a big part of that is due to Arnold, who is in the same boat of "old action stars who don't do great movies these days" as Stallone.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
It's all about fame. Everyone knows who Sly Stallone is. He's a big name celebrity, even if he doesn't do great movies.

T2 was the most expensive table FS has done so far, and a big part of that is due to Arnold, who is in the same boat of "old action stars who don't do great movies these days" as Stallone.

Stallone is not quite Arnold and I would hope his license would be cheaper. Guess it comes down to how big their ego is but Stallone has been mostly direct to video except for a few movies that relied heavily on nostalgia (Rambo, Rocky Balboa) and those did not do great by any means. Arnold still has some amount of box office draw.

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
Have ant of you guys watched The Expendables, I loved the first two, can't wait for Ependables 3, with Mel Gibson playing the bad Guy. Also on Demilition Man Backglass nobody mentioned Wesley Snipes, he played a great bad Guy in this movie and also has good movies on his resume. New Jack City, Money Train, White men can't jump, he's also going to be in the Expendables 3 also, plus he made a few more decent movies. About the Pinball game, I love it, when a bowling alley near me had it a while ago I played that game a lot. It is deffinatly on my top 5 pinball games of all time.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Have ant of you guys watched The Expendables, I loved the first two, can't wait for Ependables 3, with Mel Gibson playing the bad Guy. Also on Demilition Man Backglass nobody mentioned Wesley Snipes, he played a great bad Guy in this movie and also has good movies on his resume. New Jack City, Money Train, White men can't jump, he's also going to be in the Expendables 3 also, plus he made a few more decent movies. About the Pinball game, I love it, when a bowling alley near me had it a while ago I played that game a lot. It is deffinatly on my top 5 pinball games of all time.

I enjoy the films but it isn't any one individual driving box office. The ensemble cast is a fanboy dream come true. Look at any of their recent efforts and most of the movies are direct to video or had low box office/short stays on the big screen.

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
Stallone is not quite Arnold and I would hope his license would be cheaper. Guess it comes down to how big their ego is but Stallone has been mostly direct to video except for a few movies that relied heavily on nostalgia (Rambo, Rocky Balboa) and those did not do great by any means. Arnold still has some amount of box office draw.

Uh, no, Stallone doesn't do direct to video. Don't know where you're getting that from. He's done some pretty lame movies, but they're still theatrical.

It's true that Arnold is a bit bigger of a name, but Stallone is still very well known.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Uh, no, Stallone doesn't do direct to video. Don't know where you're getting that from. He's done some pretty lame movies, but they're still theatrical.

It's true that Arnold is a bit bigger of a name, but Stallone is still very well known.

Hmm...Maybe not but most everything he did between Cop Land and Expendables, except Rocky Balboa and Rambo, I don't remember even seeing them playing at the theaters. I did love Rambo though. It took violence to extreme levels.

WFurman

Apr 21, 2013
I played the real-life table today, and although I did not do too well on the two games I played (I got 100M on average; Replay was set at 300M), I was impressed with the ball flow with the loops and ramps. I hope to play the game again sometime soon.

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
Wow, never knew about it! This must also be included in TBA at some point down the line.

A bunch of us have already asked about this one quite a few times. The answer we more or less got was "Not gonna happen. Sometimes a great movie doesn't equal a great table. Plus it would be pricey."

They also said this in regards to "KISS".

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
A bunch of us have already asked about this one quite a few times. The answer we more or less got was "Not gonna happen. Sometimes a great movie doesn't equal a great table. Plus it would be pricey."

They also said this in regards to "KISS".

But Demolition Man is a great table :(

D

dmarcoot2

I love this table because it is great and would support a kick starter in a second. It has some great movie voice sampling. Easily my 3rd favorite table of all time.

Last edited:

danknugz

Mar 10, 2014
Thanks for the responses guys! I know this isn't the most popular table out there, but hopefully with enough interest and talk they will get around to it.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.