DLC Acheivements not Giving Gamerscore

Brandon Debes

Mar 29, 2012
Huzzah! I am the first in the world to have 16/16 in TPA!
d0Ba8.gif

DZN6B.png

Last edited:

Ozzpot

May 5, 2012
Huzzah! I am the first in the world to have 16/16 in TPA!
d0Ba8.gif

DZN6B.png

I don't mean to piss on your bonfire, but you're the first MEMBER OF TRUEACHIEVEMENTS.COM to get 16/16, not necessarily the first person in the world. TA members with TPA comprise only 7% of total TPA owners.

As a fellow TA member, congrats though.

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
Are Achievements online yet?

I noticed the leaderboards are up and running. Does that mean any achievements we earn will go towards our online scores now? Is it time to delete and recover our online profiles?
Also, I noticed the leaderboards are still only counting scores you earned when they were online. I thought FS was going to fix that.

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
Yes achieves count towards online score since 16 hours or so. Mike stated he didnt think offline scores would be synced online.

Brandon Debes

Mar 29, 2012
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT
psTDV.gif

DLC Pack #3 is out, but once again the xbox.com database is behind on syncing up with the XBLM listings. If you get achievements on Gorgar or Monster Bash now, you will have to do a profile recovery later. To check if it's safe to play the tables yet, just pull up TPA on your xbox.com profile and look for the new achievements. If they show up there you are good to go. I will also check periodically and update this thread as soon as I see that they have been added.

Ozzpot

May 5, 2012
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT
psTDV.gif

DLC Pack #3 is out, but once again the xbox.com database is behind on syncing up with the XBLM listings. If you get achievements on Gorgar or Monster Bash now, you will have to do a profile recovery later. To check if it's safe to play the tables yet, just pull up TPA on your xbox.com profile and look for the new achievements. If they show up there you are good to go. I will also check periodically and update this thread as soon as I see that they have been added.
I can't believe we're having to talk about this again. >.<

Here's a link to the relevant page if anyone is unsure http://live.xbox.com/en-US/Activity/Details?titleId=1480659485

You'll be prompted to login before you can see it, but once there, the achievements should be listed when they are available. Presumably we are looking for a total of 18 achievements now.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts