DLC Schedule For The Next Six Months

Logan812

Jul 9, 2012
If I had to guess, I'd say that TPA is currently really Williams/Bally-heavy and they wanted to include another Stern table. The problem is that almost all the Stern tables have potentially expensive licenses attached to them. The Harley Davidson license was probably not as expensive as most of the others, so it got the nod even though it's not all that great of a table.

For their cheap-licensed (at least probably) tables, I personally would've preferred Monopoly or Rollercoaster Tycoon. Other choices would be LoTR or Elvis, though I'm not sure about the licensing for those (especially Elvis.) As long as it's not Austin Powers (huge fan of the movie, not the pinball machine.)

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
For their cheap-licensed (at least probably) tables, I personally would've preferred Monopoly or Rollercoaster Tycoon. Other choices would be LoTR or Elvis, though I'm not sure about the licensing for those (especially Elvis.) As long as it's not Austin Powers (huge fan of the movie, not the pinball machine.)
LOTR and Elvis would both be extremely expensive licenses. The unlicensed/affordable license tables are thus:
BBH 6.997
WPT 7.037
Grand Prix 7.030
WOF(?) 6.859
RCT 7.055
Monopoly 7.348
HRC 6.960
Striker Xtreme 5.636
Harley Davidson 7.159

So, of these less expensive tables, HD is second only to Monopoly, which might not be that cheap after all. Pretty sensible choice.

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
That would be my amazing. Easily one of the best pinball tables from my youth.
World Cup Soccer is a much better table, no doubt, but it is licensed, both with the World Cup name and depictions, and the mascot (the USA dog). I'm sure they're not that expensive, but you never know.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.