Downloading new tables issue.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
Same issue here. Had bought the season pass in the beginning of this season. Can't download the tables without purchasing them.

Rayder

Mar 21, 2014
I have the Season 5 Pro Pass.....none for me either. Not from PSN on PS4 or PC, not directly though TPA or "Related Items".....just no, unless I pay. Tried restoring licenses, still no.

Wah! Was really looking forward to Judge Dredd, and the others looked good too. Sigh.....I'm sure it will get fixed....eventually. As long as I get them by Friday night, I'll be fine. I work all week and generally only game on weekends, but I will get all the latest stuff I care about when PSN updates every Tuesday. The new tables were the ONLY thing I cared about this week. New TPA tables are always my one exception to the weekend thing. Sigh.....

Naturally, PS3/Vita didn't even get new tables this week. Again with the sighing....

I might not be a competition worthy pinballer, but that doesn't mean I love pinball any less. I have everything TPA has to offer for PS3/PS4/Vita and love every minute of them. I plan to continue to get them for those systems for as long as they offer new ones. But I sure do wish FS would work out their issues with TPA on Playstation. The frequency of issues/delays is far too high.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
fellas my season pass is the cheap one,i`m wondering did you guys buy the pro season pass,and maybe that's got something to do with it.:confused:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Benji has EU pass and I think he got the tables.
Mark I`m EU pass too.:cool:good look tomorrow morning,go CITY !!! I saw them in 1970 at the `Gabba minus Frannie Lee,Bell and Summerbee because they were on World Cup duty.if my memory serves me right City won 3-0 :cool:

Mark Miwurdz

Apr 7, 2012
No, cheap one. You can see that from my pic. Can you give us a step by step breakdown of your process?

Mark Miwurdz

Apr 7, 2012
Mark I`m EU pass too.:cool:good look tomorrow morning,go CITY !!! I saw them in 1970 at the `Gabba minus Frannie Lee,Bell and Summerbee because they were on World Cup duty.if my memory serves me right City won 3-0 :cool:

That explains it. EU pass is fine. US isn't. I first saw City in '75. I currently live on Maine Road. I buy from US PSN due to EU delays and cost.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
That explains it. EU pass is fine. US isn't. I first saw City in '75. I currently live on Maine Road. I buy from US PSN due to EU delays and cost.
Mark, that `s it,i thought we were all going stupid LOL !!!HOP SKIP AND JUMP AWAY,I`M HAPPY FOR YOU LIVING THAT CLOSE !!!:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
how stupid of me ,your at the Commonwealth Games Stadium,you left Maine road !!!I`m getting old and forgetfull haha.:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Send me friends requests, wolfson. Mark Miwurdz on Xbox One and Mark_Miwurdz on PS4.
will do,i`m ready to watch Asian Cup game Melbourne vs Suwon now,and tomorrow morning CITY.i`m purplemanny on XBOX 1 and egeorgiou123 on PS4.my name is Emmanuel,most call me Manny and some other choice names haha !!!:cool:

Mike Lindsey

FarSight Employee
Jul 23, 2013
What's up everyone! Just wanted to come give you an update regarding the Season Five issue on PS4(U.S.). We just spoke to our account rep and they are working to fix the problem with the store rules ASAP. In defense of QA, this is not something they can test as it is set up only on the live store and is not visible until release. From the sound of things, it seems this should be fixed today or tomorrow. If anyone purchased the tables twice in order to play sooner. Please write into support@pinballarcade.com with proof of your season pass purchase and your individual table purchase so we can try to credit you with other DLC items for PS4(limited selection) or other platforms(anything you want for Steam or Mobile that is equal value).

Thanks!

Last edited:

Mike Lindsey

FarSight Employee
Jul 23, 2013
Just received confirmation from Sony that the Season Five Pass will be fixed tomorrow 4/7/16.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.