Downloading new tables issue.

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
Just received confirmation from Sony that the Season Five Pass will be fixed tomorrow 4/7/16.

I tried a little bit ago, and I get the same error for Season 2 & 3 -- normally I would get the buy table/season/trial mode screen, but now I get the same content not available issue.

ragingpoodle

May 6, 2012
To be specific, you have to choose version, hit x, then there will be a drop down box to then choose free version. Don't know why it's that way, but hope that helps.

Rayder

Mar 21, 2014
Well, at least we got our passes working fairly quickly. That's cool.

I didn't notice any ghostly balls anywhere in any of the new tables. I was watching for that, but I only played a round or two per table. No time during the weekdays....

PeacemakerPIN

Nov 19, 2015
Well, at least we got our passes working fairly quickly. That's cool.

I didn't notice any ghostly balls anywhere in any of the new tables. I was watching for that, but I only played a round or two per table. No time during the weekdays....

Yep. No Ghost Balls in any of the Season 5 tables. They are all visually glitch free.

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
I was able to download the new season 5 tables by going in the PSN store, in-game it still wouldn't work. Only Fireball & El Dorado I had to find by searching for FIREB, the rest searching for PINBALL.

Desidious

Jan 11, 2016
Just purchased season 5 regular pass and it is not showing the majority of the tables as being purchased. This included all the newest ones.

theevilisback

Feb 8, 2016
OK I'm having some major issues getting it onto my PS4. I have it purchased, which was it's own challenge, but now I can't get it to download. Going through the game says there's no content, clicking "Download to your PS4" on the Store site causes the page to hang. How the hell do I get past this step so I can actually use the product that I've paid for? This is turning into a massive negative experience for a game I've 100% supported up until the past couple months :/

ragingpoodle

May 6, 2012
OK I'm having some major issues getting it onto my PS4. I have it purchased, which was it's own challenge, but now I can't get it to download. Going through the game says there's no content, clicking "Download to your PS4" on the Store site causes the page to hang. How the hell do I get past this step so I can actually use the product that I've paid for? This is turning into a massive negative experience for a game I've 100% supported up until the past couple months :/

Check my post a few posts prior, it is unnecessarily confusing, not your fault.

Go to add ons, click on table/version you want. Where it says 7.99, 5.99, etc. You have to hit x and there will be a drop down box to download for free if you have season pass.

theevilisback

Feb 8, 2016
Check my post a few posts prior, it is unnecessarily confusing, not your fault.

Go to add ons, click on table/version you want. Where it says 7.99, 5.99, etc. You have to hit x and there will be a drop down box to download for free if you have season pass.

If I do this on the PS4, it only gives me the $4.99 version, clicking that it says "We're sorry, this product cannot be purchased at this time."

If I try to do this on the store's website, I've already got them purchased, but it refuses to download them to my PS4 (http://puu.sh/oauzC/ea70487b4d.jpg) From that download list there's not even an option to download to PS4, if I go to the individual pages the page will just hang.

theevilisback

Feb 8, 2016
Jesus that took way too much thinking and effort....

IF ANYONE IS HAVING ISSUES LIKE I HAVE BEEN JUST RESTORE LICENSES... BOOM DONE

All the tables are now showing up as purchased and playable....

fml

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
I downloaded mine from the PSN store, not in-game. Just use search e.g. FIREBALL should find it, then when you can pick which you want you can pick the Free option. Once downloaded they become available in My Tables.

LOTR99

Dec 18, 2012
Problem resurfaced on newest Season 5 tables released today in NA PSN store. Can not download (wants to charge me, own pass) Restoring licenses did not help, no change. Most likely problem with PSN Store (again).
Please help.
Love the tables.

Rayder

Mar 21, 2014
I swear, it feels like it's done on purpose to get impatient people to pay for the tables. Like maybe hoping people forgot they had a pass for these tables and buy them. I wonder how many pass holders will actually do that.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.