EARTHSHAKER ! Shake us up !

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
I LOVE this game !

IMG_6950.jpg

Last edited:

heberts811

Feb 26, 2012
i love it too. I wonder if it will be the family rom. Do you think "Oooh *****in" takes away the family rating? If it does I will have to get the Pro version.

Gary

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
i love it too. I wonder if it will be the family rom. Do you think "Oooh *****in" takes away the family rating? If it does I will have to get the Pro version.

Gary

I really hope the "Oooh *****in' " is gonna be there !

Strathacker777

Feb 24, 2013
So clearly I wasn't the only person that picked up on the "sunny drive time" in the clue. Can't wait, loved this table. I just hope the controller shakes like crazy like the table did.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
I've played it a handful of times, and haven't been all that taken with it. There are some tricky shots and angles, things in weird places.

The raising/lowering building, eh, I don't see what the fuss is. I've played one with it, one without it. Really doesn't make much difference to me.

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012

Gary

It won't matter. Earthshaker doesn't have a family mode setting. It has a completely separate family rom that cuts the line out altogether. Mine came with the family rom, I had to get a buddy of mine to burn a new one for me.

9u1d0

Jan 7, 2013
I played this so much back in 1989/1990 that it got so boring in the end.
Like to see it in TPA.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012

Gary

That same word is in Medieval Madness, when you rescue the Valley Girl princess.

Sure it will be there and shouldn't affect the family rating anymore than the moans from BSD, anything from Steveo, or this one:

"I'll take 'em anyway I can get 'em, just like my women!"

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
One big difference between Earthshaker and Whirlwind is that you only can get one jackpot per multiball in Earthshaker, whereas Whirlwind has the million plus ramp.
I'd think the two machines would complement each other well.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
My biggest memory of Earthshaker was the shaker motor. It was the first pin I played that had one. Maybe I'll have my wife shake my ipad while I play. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts