EARTHSHAKER ! Shake us up !

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
I'll post a few on your FB page in about 5 minutes. Outside with the cat and I have to keep my eye on him but it's 32 degrees here so I'm doing as little typing as possible. I'll take a few shots from different camera angels for you. So sorry you can play it. Earthshaker kicks ass. Not a drain monster and extremely fun I'd go buy an iPad just to be able to play it if I didn't already have one. ;)

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
I'll post a few on your FB page in about 5 minutes. Outside with the cat and I have to keep my eye on him but it's 32 degrees here so I'm doing as little typing as possible. I'll take a few shots from different camera angels for you. So sorry you can play it. Earthshaker kicks ass. Not a drain monster and extremely fun I'd go buy an iPad just to be able to play it if I didn't already have one. ;)

You're great.
Thanks a lot.
Kiss the cat for me.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Did want some screen shots of Earthshaker. I'm sorry I can't remember. Alzheimer's. Turning 40 on the 30Th. Someone put me out of my misery.

Commiserations. Happened to me this time last year; I get to add another candle on Monday. You share the same birthday as my Nan, but she's got way more than double your candles this year - 96 and still going strong :D

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
Commiserations. Happened to me this time last year; I get to add another candle on Monday. You share the same birthday as my Nan, but she's got way more than double your candles this year - 96 and still going strong :D

Nice!!! God bless her. Wish her a happy birthday for me!! Give her an extra tight hug too! That's wonderful. I figured I'd be dead by 35 and I came damn close to it but as you know.....only the good die young!! ;)

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
Crap..obviously the above post was directed to the person who's nana turns 96 on the 30th,... I quoted the wrong post. My bad

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
Crap..obviously the above post was directed to the person who's nana turns 96 on the 30th,... I quoted the wrong post. My bad

Obviously I'm an idiot. I had quoted the correct person. I'm officially firing myself from this forum for the rest of the night.

MontanaFrank

Dec 19, 2012
You all are just a bunch of youngsters. I am one of the older members and I now consider myself as an "Old Fart", I just linger and linger.

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
You all are just a bunch of youngsters. I am one of the older members and I now consider myself as an "Old Fart", I just linger and linger.

Hardly an "old fart" I' look up to you. Since you were around at the time of Noah's ark that means you have much to teach us. Obviously I'm kidding but please tell us your favorite table. I know myself and many others would love to which table it is and why! Please.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Hardly an "old fart" I' look up to you. Since you were around at the time of Noah's ark that means you have much to teach us. Obviously I'm kidding but please tell us your favorite table. I know myself and many others would love to which table it is and why! Please.

It's Humpty Dumpty. See what I did there? It's because he's so old. Get it? Get it? Get it? Ahhh the hellz wit ya! Get outta my yard!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts