Farsight hint for May DLC

Sean

Jun 13, 2012
I think we'll see everything from Gottlieb Collection bar Play Boy and Strikes 'n' Spares, so that would seem to take us through the end of the year as far as re-release parings go.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
I still haven't figured out how White Water ties in to "into the darkness" (or it's opposite).

Centaur / PB? Yep.

I'm still confused as to how Cactus Canyon ties into Dallas since the game takes place in Arizona. The only thing I can think of is that White is the opposite of Black which is dark? Unless it's the table that's the opposite of space which is still really vague and open to interpretation. They seriously need better clues.

kimkom

Jan 28, 2013
With Pinbot out of the way that only leaves Sorcerer and Whirlwind from Williams to go, as far as rereleases. Teed off and I'm sure a couple ems off Gotlieb but realistically, they will run out of rerelease tables soon.

It's centaur and Pinbot there's no question in my mind. Very excited for that. My guesses for immediate future: Champion Pub, 8-Ball Deluxe, Rollercoaster Tycoon, Getaway, Tales from the Crypt, then maybe Roadshow, Earthshaker, or Fish Tales based on rumors. That would take us into the fall.

When you look at it that way, pretty soon there is going to be a mighty fine collection of tables on TPA! I just hope to be able to play more than the current 10 I have on Xbox360!

Really looking forward to Centaur but I fear it's going to be a long time coming for me. Perhaps the PC version is more likely?

Last edited:

Mike

Feb 24, 2012
Cannot wait for Pin*bot! It's a brutal table but I played it for years growing up. It was a love/hate kind of thing but its still one of my all-time favorites. I found a place here that has one in good condition so I've been able to play it again after 25 years.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
Weirdo clues or not, I'm really looking forward to Centaur. I love this table and could never seem to acquire one for a reasonable price. Like Fathom, the prices on Centaur are out of control. So glad to get it in TPA. FarSight, you better get the say it again sound board effects right. :)

Last edited:

Palmer Eldritch

Dec 17, 2012
I hope getting Pin*Bot does not rule out Jack*Bot as I feel Jack plays a helluva a lot better and the DMD is nice. Pin*Bot is a classic for sure, but Jack*Bot is a classic redefined.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
I just wish it would be Whirlwind. That was my most played on the original collection and now it is going to be the last or next to last released from it. I guess it is good to help have another super-awesome title for year 2 since all of the top 10 tables we can get have already been released.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
I just wish it would be Whirlwind. That was my most played on the original collection and now it is going to be the last or next to last released from it. I guess it is good to help have another super-awesome title for year 2 since all of the top 10 tables we can get have already been released.

You know that WW is going to paired with a "new" table that's older and, therefore, might not be as high of a seller as a DMD. :)

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
You know that WW is going to paired with a "new" table that's older and, therefore, might not be as high of a seller as a DMD. :)
How do you know that?
Besides, certain A/N tables like WW, Cyclone, and BK2K, among others, are just as popular as many DMD releases.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.