Farsight hint for May DLC

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
I still haven't figured out how White Water ties in to "into the darkness" (or it's opposite).

Centaur / PB? Yep.

Maybe they are referring to when you lock balls on White Water, your ball goes "into the darkness" of the cave (the animation on the DMD). It's a long shot. Into the darkness would have referred to Space Shuttle I think.

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
When you look at it that way, pretty soon there is going to be a mighty fine collection of tables on TPA! I just hope to be able to play more than the current 10 I have on Xbox360!

Really looking forward to Centaur but I fear it's going to be a long time coming for me. Perhaps the PC version is more likely?

Well, the PC version is still 2 months out.

I'm going to make a bold prediction and say in two months we will have an announcement of 360 DLC being formally submitted to Microsoft and ready for release the following month.

I base this purely on my scientifically proven "gut feeling" ;). I don't actually know.

The silver lining for 360 owners is that we will, when we actually get it, have a better version of the game than PS3 at least. Farsight literally cannot update the DLC already released on PS3 which means that Black Knight is stuck with the non-rom emulated code, many other tables are stuck with weird graphics, etc.

warh0g

Jan 3, 2013
I will buy all upcoming tables for the PS3, until the Steam version is released. Then I will jump ship. Hopefully the court issues with 360 version gets solved soon, so I can get all the tables on that machine (which I conveniently placed over at my parents house :p )

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.