FarSight Studios representation

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
I really hope the other lead devs at FarSight join the forums when TPA is released on the other platforms toward the end of this month. Ryan has been doing an outstanding job interacting and keeping us informed on issues and requests for the Android version. This kind of interaction and dedication will ensure the success of TPA and I for one am glad to be a part of it. Thank you FarSight for all you've done up to this point.

Gord Lacey

Site Founder
Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
We have two new FarSight employees that joined today. I'll let them introduce themselves when they get a chance...

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Always good to have more eyes from FarSight watching this forum. Looking forward to interacting with James and Mike.

HeYjOe

Feb 20, 2012
yep welcome. I was never one for Facebook for in depth discussion Q & A, it's fine for the odd comment of support but important stuff just gets lost. As you say Wiz once the console versions get released I should imagine the numbers will grow.

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
Hi all. I'm the lead Xbox 360 programmer as well as the lead Pinball Framework programmer. Since I handle a lot of the table implementation I'll be looking into table specific issues. I look forward to hearing from you all.

HOW

Feb 21, 2012
Hi Mike. I'm iOS user. But these 360 guys are CRAZY for an XBox release....
Welcome :)

Patrick McBride

Feb 20, 2012
Welcome, Mike! The more from Farsight, the merrier! ;)

I'm hoping someone from the iOS team will join up at some point, and PC would be nice (if there is indeed a PC team).

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Hi all. I'm the lead Xbox 360 programmer as well as the lead Pinball Framework programmer. Since I handle a lot of the table implementation I'll be looking into table specific issues. I look forward to hearing from you all.

Welcome Mike...we're more than happy to help out in any way we can.

Last edited:

Jason Juneau

FarSight Employee
Aug 10, 2012
Hey guys, I am the Lead Artist here at Farsight Studios. I know I am a little late to the forum, but I am hoping to start helping you guys with any art issues and also improving our game with your help.

mmmagnetic

May 29, 2012
Wow, this is great! I'll say it again, I don't mind the bugs as long as there is transparency and communication coming from Farsight. Thanks for joining, things like these really make me faithful for the future of TPA. For instance, the video on the Kickstarter page that showed how you guys work and how dedicated you appeared made me pledge for TZ - my love for Lawlor tables came later ;)

mmmagnetic

May 29, 2012
Oh, and not to sound too demanding, but I guess this is a good time to ask: I (and I assume a lot of other fans) would love a little TZ progress diary, with some snapshots of the disassembly process, the digitizing, just all the little things you do each day... I love seeing little tidbits like that, I think you would be surprised how much your fans are interested in having a little sneak peek once in a while - especially in the light of potential future kickstarter projects.

Some pics, screenshots or little videos here and there, it wouldn't have to be anything fancy (though the recent DLC teaser videos have had fantastic editing with all the sound effects and the music placed in a vers trailer-y manner), I think that would male every backer feel like a part of the process and increase the loyalty to TPA.

It would also help newcomers understand that recreating these machines involves a ton of work and isn't just as easy as slapping together some polygons in an editor. I think the "this is real pinball" part would help people realize that a couple of bucks for each table is very reasonable for what you get in return.

Last edited:

xNiCeGuYx

Apr 16, 2012
Welcome to this forum. :)
+1 for the TZ diary. This would make the wait a little nicer. Are you also responsible for the flipper placement Jason?

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Oh 1 more thing are you guys FS going to be at Pacific Pinball Expo next month? I would love to see your representation at THE BIGGEST PINBALL SHOW IN THE WORLD! Genius idea to use home gaming wich killed pins to get home gamers back out in the arcades BRILLIANT! Boomerang effect.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Welcome to the Forum Jason. It's great to have an artist onboard.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.