Flight 2000/Goin Nuts tomorrow?

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
Goin nuts is a real good picked name for this game.

Because that was what happened to me when i played this for the first time.

""Wtf did i just pay money for ??????""

That is not preserving pinball, lets get back on track. With pins that mathered.

Yeah. This table has been **** on moreso than any other by a large margin on the arcade, and deservedly so.

I really, really tried to give it a chance but it's literally a button masher. There is no strategy whatosever: just keep the 3 balls in play as long as possible and mash because you want to hit those upper drops while keeping balls in play in the lower.

Laughable artwork and music... this one is just a real stinker. I just don't understand why people think rarity means anything.

Rarity by itself is meaningless. But when you have great pinball games like Cactus Canyon or Big Bang Bar that are rare, well that means something, because not many people have gotten to experience them first hand. But Goin Nuts if you had one of the 10 in existance and it was in mint condition and you said here you can have it for 30$ I'd pass. Well actually I would buy it and use the wood to start a fire with. I'd be doing the world a great service, destroying this piece of crap.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Mark, you've made it perfectly clear that you don't like Goin' Nuts multiple times now. Let it go and move on.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts