Flight 2000/Goin Nuts tomorrow?

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
I am assuming that it will hit tomorrow. If they don't, next Friday is the 2nd and they would miss this months release. Probably hit within the next 34 hours.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I'd bet on tomorrow based on the betas. But you never know, maybe we will get lucky and see it tonight.

N

netizen

There's still a few big items that haven't been fixed in the beta, so who knows

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
DaPinballWizard. I'm looking forward to what you think of how FarSight did with Flight 2000. I'm having a blast with it, but I have no experience with it IRL.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
It wouldn't be the first time they launched a version that had some fixing left, though. Hope it will be tomorrow!

Table Pack #16 featuring Flight 2000 and Goin' Nuts will be released later today for Android, iOS, Kindle Fire, Mac and OUYA.

EDIT : Actually, it's available now on Kindle Fire.

Last edited:

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
It feels like Whirlwind and Champion Pub just came out yesterday.

Probably because I'm not anticipating this release in the slightest.

I am however very excited to potentially get Cirqus Voiltaire fixes and rom emulation for Black Knight.

If that doesn't happen. Then I will be a little pissed. It's been long promised and if they can't do it during a DMD-less release, then may I ask when exactly then? Not going to jump the gun just lets see what we get in the next few hours.

Buying my usual 15 dollar apple points card today. But I'm using it to buy Harley Davidson, and hopefully Ripleys (so long as its not 8 dollars still). Will also buy a pro mode if I have left over money. Or a new video if they release one.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.