Game of Thrones Pinball

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
There's been quite a bit of rumor about this table coming, but I'm kind of surprised at how poorly done that little teaser was done.

workshed

Feb 26, 2015
It has seemed for quite a while that GoT was going to be the next Stern, but I haven't paid attention enough to know know who is designing it. I've heard this might be a Ritchie pin. Does anybody know if it has been officially announced? I've heard Lyman isn't working on the programming, but don't know that for a fact either.

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
It has seemed for quite a while that GoT was going to be the next Stern, but I haven't paid attention enough to know know who is designing it. I've heard this might be a Ritchie pin. Does anybody know if it has been officially announced? I've heard Lyman isn't working on the programming, but don't know that for a fact either.

Pinball-Magazine.com:
"Steve Ritchie is rumored to be working on Game of Thrones."

IGN & Co want to reveal more info next week.

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
I really like the show, but am not interested in it as a pinball table.
Especially since it is coming out before the show is finished so it will never, ever feel like a complete table. It will forever be half a theme.

Lord Boron

Apr 18, 2012
Seems like they could just rerelease Medieval Madness and rename it Game of Thrones. You have Dragons, Castles, battle for the kingdom. Everything you need.

canuck

Nov 28, 2012
Seems like they could just rerelease Medieval Madness and rename it Game of Thrones. You have Dragons, Castles, battle for the kingdom. Everything you need.

Need pleasure houses and dungeons. ;)
So many possibilities for this table, but it would have to be rated R for full effect.

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
Mods please watch this thread closely and make sure that no season 5 spoilers are revealed until after season 5 is a available on DVD.

Thank you

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Now I'm trying to remember what happened in season 5. Oh yeah! T-Dog dies! No wait, hold on...

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.