Request General Wish List Thread

Munky

Apr 28, 2013
Hey Munky, how about this one? I resized to fit all iOS resolutions...
pinballarcadedlc144x144.png
pinballarcadedlc114x114.png
pinballarcadedlc72x72.png
pinballarcadedlc57x57.png

That is absolutely perfect!

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
Each platform owner (Sony, Google, etc.) want to get their cut and won't support something like this. More importantly like you said there are some that will happily pay for tables on each platform so why would FS give up this revenue?
Indeed! Not to mention, they have stated in a couple of interviews that they are just breaking even as it is. Creating a universal purchasing system for the stingy would just be shooting themselves in the foot.

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
I'd love to see table purchases tied to our FarSight accounts, rather than each platform's "app store". While there are some who will happily re-purchase tables on multiple platforms, the vast majority of consumers will not (especially Xbox owners :) This would provide greater incentive to purchase the recently-added season passes, and extortionate "Pro" functionality (I'm only interested in table viewing & am not willing to spend extra for what should have been a standard feature from the beginning).

You'll have to forgive me because I don't own an XBox or PS3. When you buy a game for XBox that's also available on PS3 you automatically get it for free right? That's the reason you're asking Farsight to do this right? So if you buy Call of Duty on Xbox you can play it on PS3? Does it work the same for Angry Birds, if I buy Angry Birds on my iPad can I play it on an Android phone? Sorry, but I don't own Android either so I'm not sure how it works.

:rolleyes:

N

netizen

You'll have to forgive me because I don't own an XBox or PS3. When you buy a game for XBox that's also available on PS3 you automatically get it for free right? That's the reason you're asking Farsight to do this right? So if you buy Call of Duty on Xbox you can play it on PS3? Does it work the same for Angry Birds, if I buy Angry Birds on my iPad can I play it on an Android phone? Sorry, but I don't own Android either so I'm not sure how it works.

:rolleyes:

Oh this is totally the norm. I can buy a game for my PC and then have access to it on any platform at any location simply because I think that's the way it should be, and these totally fair and equitable video game companies that aren't concerned about things like exclusives or profits bend over to make sure that this cross buy idea has been in place since cartridges stopped being used.

In fact there is totally no difference between the Xbox and PS3 architecture in anyway. All that fanboyism and marketing hype, all smoke and mirrors. Android/iOS or windows/Mac competition, simply made up and if people would just put the games in the other systems they would see how easy it is to get more playtime for free.

[/sarcasm]

Mad07

Feb 13, 2013
You might not have noticed, but Flight 2000 BARELY won the classic Stern poll and will come this fall

I didn't have see this, You're right ... I must search the poll's and what is / will be teh result. THX for the hint

rob3d

Feb 20, 2012
I guess I'm in the minority on this one - I kind of like that it changes to reflect the current tables.

It bugged me at first but Ive grown to really like it. Plus it isn't all that different, Base color, logo, and reflection on the ball change, but its the same layout everytime. Reminds me of the google doodles, I think it's a pretty good design choice.

twinturbo2

May 7, 2013
Don't know if this was mentioned, but I'd like cross-saving for the PSN versions. I have 23/26 standard goals on the PS Vita, but only 3/26 on the PS3 version. Some of those standard goals are a pain to get, so if I could just sync my PS Vita save with my PS3 save, I could save some headaches there.

Also, cross-buy for the forthcoming PS4 version would be nice, but I'm not expecting it.

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
My biggest wish is to get more attention on fixing bugs. Especially on game-breaking bugs.

K

Korven

My biggest wish is to get more attention on fixing bugs. Especially on game-breaking bugs.

+100 I'd be furious if I had backed the TZ kick starter, now I'm just ripped of for a few bucks. HD, TZ, ST:TNG, NGG, Centaur and RBION are all on my, don't play unless I'm ready to throw a fit list.

Lostboy

Oct 21, 2012
I'd like to see a few really old games. Not many, but one for each critical moment in the evolution of pinball. One 1700 or 1800's bagatelle game after the plunger was implemented. A 1940's or so game that might have been popular for gambling just before pinball became illegal. An early 1900's game, when controllable flippers were introduced. Etc.

It would also be nice to see disc(s) come out at some point. Maybe a discount for people that already own the games.

Father Time

Apr 21, 2013
+100 I'd be furious if I had backed the TZ kick starter, now I'm just ripped of for a few bucks. HD, TZ, ST:TNG, NGG, Centaur and RBION are all on my, don't play unless I'm ready to throw a fit list.

What are the bugs in Twilight Zone and Ripley's?

Edit: and some of those other games?

Samandor

May 31, 2013
1. Add support for using portable devices to control desktop devices. E.g. - I'd buy more Mac tables at the markup if I could use my iPad or (modified) iCade Core as a controller.

2. Improve performance of shake nudge for portable devices that have accelerometers. Make sensitivity adjustable, and add vertical nudge.

Jutter

Dec 30, 2012
Apply improved ball/flipper-physics to early tables. Now is about bloody time.

It looks silly to sell a Pinball 101 video, explaining techniques that can't sufficiently be preformed on the older 'bouncier' TPA tables, due to -by now- outdated game-physics.

haj

Sep 28, 2012

It looks silly to sell a Pinball 101 video, explaining techniques that can't sufficiently be preformed on the older 'bouncier' TPA tables, due to -by now- outdated game-physics.

can't agree more.

Kirill Kirilld

Sep 6, 2013
Please add multitouch (at least 3-point) on portable devices. Now it's impossible (at least on android) to nudge while both flippers are up. In real life it helps a lot to cradle multiballs.
Or maybe add calibration for shake nudging ('cause now it's very sensitive).
Of course, both options would be ideal :)

Last edited:

androidlove

Aug 23, 2012
Because we are now required to buy 2 tables to get the 1 we want, I would like to be able to remove tables from "My Tables". Yes, I know I can uninstall the table, but I'd like the backglass out of my heretofore perfect little pinball arcade. Thank you.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
Because we are now required to buy 2 tables to get the 1 we want, I would like to be able to remove tables from "My Tables". Yes, I know I can uninstall the table, but I'd like the backglass out of my heretofore perfect little pinball arcade. Thank you.

:D Good luck with that one!

Exo

Nov 10, 2013

Agreed. This should be a priority before releasing new tables.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.