Request General Wish List Thread

jkonami

Apr 4, 2012
I was thinking the achievement graphics and titles could use a little overhaul, they seem kinda plain and repetitive. Would be an easy fix to come up with some clever names, i.e TOTAN wizard goals could be "Master of the Lamp" or something while it would be totally different for other tables. The icons I think it would be nice at the very least even they took the iOS icons and used them as a base.

Sean

Jun 13, 2012
I too would like to see promised revamps to tables like Black Knight on iOS and engine updates to the older machines.

norbert26

Apr 21, 2013
back up custom ball settings in local / remote data backups. As it stands if the device i am using needs a restore i loose all custom ball settings and have to open each table to select my custom ball . As of this posting there are 38 tables and this number will increase as time passes.

Christopher Rodger

Nov 17, 2013
This request may have already been made, there's just too many pages to look through in order to find out and I didn't notice it while skimming the first post...

It would be very useful if each player could assign their name to the their player number during playback. Having "Player 1" and "Player 2" gets very confusing between my step-dad and myself on some tables, especially when the scoring is similar and we're entering our initials at the end of game-play. For example, being able to have "P1 Chris" and "P2 Brian" would be much more helpful to us.

Thanks,

Chris

RetroDude

Mar 24, 2012
This request may have already been made, there's just too many pages to look through in order to find out and I didn't notice it while skimming the first post...

It would be very useful if each player could assign their name to the their player number during playback. Having "Player 1" and "Player 2" gets very confusing between my step-dad and myself on some tables, especially when the scoring is similar and we're entering our initials at the end of game-play. For example, being able to have "P1 Chris" and "P2 Brian" would be much more helpful to us.

Thanks,

Chris

I have a feeling that your request isn't very likely to happen.

There's no similar feature in the real life pinball machines that the Pinball Arcade is recreating.

Dumpstar

Apr 17, 2012
I have a feeling that your request isn't very likely to happen.

There's no similar feature in the real life pinball machines that the Pinball Arcade is recreating.

How hard would it to be to have in the settings somewhere rename Player 1 to Chris etc.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Black Knight 2000
High Speed

Better resolution, textures, and flip the portrait mode so you can use buttons for flippers, on the Vita.

Last edited:

MontanaFrank

Dec 19, 2012
Black Knight 2000
High Speed

Better resolution, textures, and flip the portrait mode so you can use buttons for flippers on the Vita.

BK came was #5 in the Williams top ten poll conducted by PiN WiZ, thanks again for all your work PiN WiZ, here is the link to the winners of all the polls: http://digitalpinballfans.com/conte...t-Wanted-Table-Poll-Series-THE-RESULTS-ARE-IN!!!

We might just see that as a TPA table one day. I sure hope so. BK2000 is my most wanted non licensed TPA table.

Hope this helps.

alop

May 25, 2013
In the tournaments make a scoreboard where you can see all my eight scores and places and not 1 by 1. One screen for all scores

doedje

Sep 4, 2013
Because we are now required to buy 2 tables to get the 1 we want, I would like to be able to remove tables from "My Tables". Yes, I know I can uninstall the table, but I'd like the backglass out of my heretofore perfect little pinball arcade. Thank you.

After reading all 15 pages in this thread I discovered something that remotely resembles my feature wish on, you guessed it, page 15....

Instead of removing tables from "My Tables", i'd rather suggest renaming "My Tables" to "My Purchases" and add a user customizable area called "My Favorites" or "My Gameroom" or something.

Why? I have purchased a total of 14 tables. Only 3 of those are on my absolute favorite pinball list, those I play almost every day. Three more tables I played regularly in real life, so enjoy having them but I only play those ocasionally. And there is Goin' Nuts, the favorite of my three-year-old daughter, mainly due to instant multiball :)

That leaves me with 7 tables that were either the 2nd table of a tablepack, or came with that one tablepack I bought on mistake (however that happened is beyond me). Whatever the reason, I would like some kind of filtering mechanism that does NOT show my what I purchased, but shows me what I LIKE!

Sean

Jun 13, 2012
I think a favourites list is a great idea.

I also really want (and cannot understand the absence of) the ability to stop the camera from roaming. I seem to remember that being there, but damned if anything I can do will stop the thing from moving to the top of the screen when I launch the ball - the best I've managed is a view that reduces it a bit. It makes it very difficult to play Teed Off and I'm getting really irritated by it!

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
I think a favourites list is a great idea.

I also really want (and cannot understand the absence of) the ability to stop the camera from roaming. I seem to remember that being there, but damned if anything I can do will stop the thing from moving to the top of the screen when I launch the ball - the best I've managed is a view that reduces it a bit. It makes it very difficult to play Teed Off and I'm getting really irritated by it!

Press and hold the "camera" button for about a second. A "lock" icon should show up.

Warped Trekker

Dec 26, 2013
1. More electro-mechanical tables from really old days of pinball.

2. Ability to pause, and then move the view to look around the table and to also see the backboard and the caninet in detail.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
1. More electro-mechanical tables from really old days of pinball.

2. Ability to pause, and then move the view to look around the table and to also see the backboard and the caninet in detail.

This pause functionality would be great for choosing the camera angle in-game. Tables with a pro menu give you some of this ability.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
1. Ace High
2. Jive Time
3. More EMs and early SS. Less tables with Dmds. (I know. I am only dreaming.)

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
1. Ace High
2. Jive Time
3. More EMs and early SS. Less tables with Dmds. (I know. I am only dreaming.)

I'm sort of hoping that Ace High or Jive Time will be a prize (or available for purchase) for completing the challenge mode that they say is coming.

chadderack

Dec 31, 2013
Hi, Everyone! I'm Chad.

Just joined up a day or two ago. Everything looks good here! Great info and community!

I'm a recent purchaser of TPA (season 1 pack), and also a recent purchaser of a real-live pinball game... just got a real-life Addams Family machine (after having it restored for the past three months). It looks and plays like new.

When not playing Addams, I'm enjoying my old favs Funhouse, the Elvira machines, and a little of everything else... especially Monster Bash (guess I really like the monster machines?)

For touch screens...

Configurable line to denote where nudging begins. And not a straight line... it should be shaped like an umbrella, bending downwards near your thumbs.

And I'd prefer it to be on display all the time, but configurable as some people won't want to see it.

It would be nice to have some way of adjusting the touch regions on touch-sensitive devices. Nudge is effectively useless on my Galaxy S3 when playing in portrait mode, as I can't reach my thumbs up far enough to activate it. Something as simple as being able to adjust the vertical location of the split between flipper and nudge regions would be very helpful. OR just permanently lower it... I really can't think of a need for the flipper buttons to extend halfway up the screen in portrait mode.

2. Improve performance of shake nudge for portable devices that have accelerometers. Make sensitivity adjustable, and add vertical nudge.

Agreed on these. Nudging is almost impossible to handle when you're holding an iPad with two hands and flipping with your thumbs. Having to reach way up on the screen to nudge is way too cumbersome, and as a consequence, I can hardly ever nudge in time.

Agreed to all three. Would also like vertical nudge for iPad.

--------------

Also: Please put "Bram Stoker's Dracula" on your to do list, Farsight!

TEN ... MILLIO-TEN!! Mill--TEN ... MILLION!

Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.