Request General Wish List Thread

stevesabol

Apr 13, 2012
Agreed lag can be a killer. I get significant lag with Real Racing 2 HD but didn't get any with Pinball HD on our two games.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Yes, please.

I'd also like to have Black Hole's 3 - locked to be available on all tables.

Ripley's and TOTAN's 3 - locked aren't close enough in comparison. TOM is ok though.

In addition to tweaking the current views, I'd love to see them add additional views too (ala here).

Last edited:

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
Agreed lag can be a killer. I get significant lag with Real Racing 2 HD but didn't get any with Pinball HD on our two games.

Really? I have about 1/2 second lag in pinball hd. Wonder whats going on there then? I'm using an apple airport extreme router so I doubt thats the problem. The only other thing I can think of is my ATV is routed through my Onkyo amp before going to the tv, I suppose it could be possible thats introducing the lag. How is TPA for you over airplay?

Epsilon

Apr 19, 2012
Having the ability to control the roaming camera before starting a game

One of the things I appreciate about TPA and PHOF compared to, say, Visual Pinball, is that the machines are clearly fully rendered in 3D, and it's cool seeing the camera pan around and zoom in on the table elements before you start the game. What I'd like to be able to do, however, is take control of that camera (and hide the menu overlays) to be able to move around, pan, and zoom on every little detail of the table at my leisure. I think often this is helpful in being able to better suss out the rules and also would provide just the simple pleasure of admiring the craftmanship, art, and engineering that these machines exude.

xNiCeGuYx

Apr 16, 2012
sure :)
-total plays
-total game time
-average time
-score per minute
-times wizard mode completed
-number of tilts
-longest game without loosing a ball
-shots with left flipper
-shots with right flipper
-number of skillshots
etc.

alexk3954

Mar 8, 2012
Please include this in the future farsight. You put in so much hard work to recreate these tables perfectly, now give us the tools to appreciate your attention to detail to the furthest extent possible!

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
I know it's already on the list, but I really hope Farsight gives us some DMD reposition/resize options sometime soon. I'm legally blind in my left eye, so I'd love to be able to move the DMD to the right side instead. I've seen quite a few people ask for these options on FB as well.

Last edited:

RetroBlast

Apr 17, 2012
The biggest thing I want to see is ONLINE PLAY, I want to be able to invite a friend directly or go into a room with players in it and then square off against someone. Hustle Kings did a great job of this for pool and not only can you play against another player but you can talk to them and hear them too while in game. I am not interested in any type of battle mode where I am looking at two tables on the screen at once, I want true turn based play on one machine. Like Hustle Kings, I want to be able to enter a room, challenge someone, and put a wager on the game! Look into Hustle Kings to see how that system works. As of now, I see Challenge and Tournament modes on the PS Vita but they are not active yet ... so I have no idea what they will be like or if they are even online head to head.

I want AVATARS! Put out a bundle of them on PSN that work with both PS3 and PS Vita.

I would like a ball skin that is glowing bright to make it easy to follow the ball with your eyes.

OH AND I WANT A LOT OF THINGS EVERYONE ELSE SAID TOO, hehe

Last edited:

Brian Clark

Feb 28, 2012
I would like to do this on iOS so I can get a better look at the left sign with a picture of an early EM digital display. It makes me think Mata Hari.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Custom Views

Wouldn't it be amazing if we were able to create and save our own custom camera angles?

I play a lot of sports games, and one feature I like in MLB games (that would translate perfectly to TPA) is that you can make your own custom hitting views. You can adjust the height, angle, and zoom to get it exactly where you want it, and then you just lock it in and save (you can actually save several different custom views to use as presets).

Something like this would be fantastic in TPA.

Last edited:

Moon Jump

Apr 19, 2012
Pretty much what everybody else in the thread has said.

I would love some Tournament Play. Disable extra balls and make the machines a lot tougher so you can't play them non stop. I'd love to see how high of a score I could get on Bride of Pinbot without being able to stack up five or six extra balls. When you go to tournaments like PAPA they make the machines in the tournament super hard by adding things like super springy rubbers on the flippers, extra wide pegs to block up shots and they'll take pegs out to make the outlains bigger. I'd love to be have the option to play the games in the Pinball Arcade like that, but be able to switch back to normal play on the fly.

Also, people have said Online play like in Zen/FX Pinball.

NBA Fastbreak has an AMAZING two player feature that you could only access if you had a link cable and two machines. I only got to play it once at Disney Quest in Florida and it was amazing. I ended up playing against this really cute girl and she ended up beating me. I would love to see Vs. Pinball games like NBA Fastbreak, Gottlieb's Challenger and Williams Joust. Head to head pinball is amazing, it's a shame not too many companies did it.

Last edited:

HeYjOe

Feb 20, 2012
Yep definitely.

I don't like how the game doesn't save a table preset, plus how the multiball angle changes, also there's variation between same presets depending on the table.

SqueakyG

Apr 20, 2012
Hello... apologies if these things have already been said. I'm on Xbox 360 version.

- The music/sound that loops while you're reading the rulesheets can be very repetitive and annoying, especially if you're reading through all the rules in one sitting. Black Hole plays the lower table space-wind noise, and it's so unbearable I have to turn the sound down. How about something better?

- In fact, the looped table music on the menus is quite irritating and brash in general. Williams Pinball Classics/HOF had it's own musical compositions for menus, rulesheets and fly-bys, which I felt was nicer.

- I'd like a constant HUD element below the DMD showing score and number of balls left (for all the time the DMD isn't showing those things). Make it optional for people who want to stay pure to the DMD experience, but I'd like to see it.

- Maybe some sound balance options between table sounds, table music and physical sounds. I'm mostly thinking of increasing the volume of physical noises like the clicks and clacks and bumps of a real machine.

- I think the Xbox 360 graphics have somewhat improved the lighting over the Williams collection, which was too bright an flat. But I'd like to see it taken further: I'd like the choice of "Bright mode" or "Dark mode". Bright mode would be a lighting scheme that emulates a bright daylit room, and Dark mode would be a lighting scheme that emulates a gloomy arcade. In Dark mode the table's own lights would illuminate the table a lot more. That is always missing from videogame pinball.

goforthewall

Feb 21, 2012
added those requests from SqueakyG that weren't already in the list: music looping problem; ball and score overlay; sound balance option

TC2210

Feb 29, 2012
Hi there, I wanted to give my input on the options which I would like to see. I would like to see the game adjust for multiple replay theshold scores. (I.E replays at 600 million 1 billion etc). Also the ability to switch from "free" play to "credit play" using the previously earned credits.

Members online

Members online