GOLDENEYE is mine!!! (It's all your fault SKILL_SHOT)

smooverr

Oct 28, 2012
no it is probably not the weight, some balls are not supposed to be used on games with magnets, you prabably just got thoose. i use "Carbon Steel Pinball 1-1/16" in my x men and that game got some magnets.

They were working with it, it just wouldnt throw them as high. It was also harder getting up the ramps and the game would eject 2 at once. I'll try looking for the carbon steel ones. Thanks!

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
I would learn the right way and not take a short cut. What if you mess something up? you have a solder iron? I wouldnt go that route thats why I said that. I understand you dont want your machine down for a few days, those sockets are only held in by staples if you dont get it tight enough the socket will be loose.

smooverr

Oct 28, 2012
Yea I know. I just had it up to gauge how difficult it would be. There are too many tight spots the staple gun won't reach.

Guess I gotta go the old fashioned way. Hope I can get Humpty Dumpty back together again...

smooverr

Oct 28, 2012
So I took a crack at stripping the ramps. I am admitting defeat. There are too many gates, diverters, and lights hooked up to them. Especially the tank diverter that drops the ball underneath the ramp and shoots it back out. It's attached to the underside of the PF.

Bah...My expertise isn't up to snuff :(

Jutter

Dec 30, 2012
The virus. It's spreading. Have fun with it.

wax your balls.
painful-look.jpg

Can't he just shave them?

smooverr

Oct 28, 2012
I wasn't ready to strip the PF so they are half done. It's odd but I'm used to it. I know a guy that might be able to help me with it. But funds are tight right now so it's on hold

Edit: But on the plus side I'm just LOVING this table. It's hard as hell. Super fast play and I still haven't started wiz mode yet. Got within 1 mission of it 4 times. Love the challenge.

I did manage to hit the satellite super jackpot a couple of times (hitting all four jackpots then hitting the pop up ramp to knock the locked ball out of the satellite). It's the most satisfying shot I've made on any table :cool:

Last edited:

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
If you give it to me I'll pay to have it shopped, then you can stop by to play it anytime.
Plus, have you ever searched for 007/Goldeneye toys, figures, goodies etc...? Dear God there are tons of things you could buy and mod to add to this game.

smooverr

Oct 28, 2012
If you give it to me I'll pay to have it shopped, then you can stop by to play it anytime.
Plus, have you ever searched for 007/Goldeneye toys, figures, goodies etc...? Dear God there are tons of things you could buy and mod to add to this game.

WHERE?? Lol I looked and couldn't find anything. Help me!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.