Gta v

grashopper

Sep 14, 2012
Im seeing this game in my dreams or I should say my dreams look like this game with a map and location dots. :p I had a dream there was an arcade with pinball machines you could play, thats what I get for mixing GTAV and TPA tournament.

this won't help ;)
0_0.jpg

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
:p I KNEW IT!
yeah like a arcade in PS HOME with demos and a shortcut to buy/play with coming soon posters and weekly scoreboards.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
just encountered a really bad bug. When I try to access the internet from phone or computer with any character it opens and closes immediately then the mini map disappears and can no longer change character or use anything on the phone. 79% complete and story passed. I just invested 11mill in stocks and now I cant check the market or cash out. Im not the only person having this problem. Im fearful if I restart I will run into this again, atleast I'll be better at the first few missions....F**K!!!

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
just encountered a really bad bug. When I try to access the internet from phone or computer with any character it opens and closes immediately then the mini map disappears and can no longer change character or use anything on the phone. 79% complete and story passed. I just invested 11mill in stocks and now I cant check the market or cash out. Im not the only person having this problem. Im fearful if I restart I will run into this again, atleast I'll be better at the first few missions....F**K!!!

That sucks. There are reports of bugs like that and other bugs that stalls out the story with no way to trigger the next mission. There's also the disappearing custom cars from character garages.

I'm hoping that the first patch will be out soon. Online starts tomorrow so you could do online missions until they fix the issue.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Ive been playing GTA IV for the first time these last 2 weeks.

I'll rejoin this thread in another 2-4 years I guess!

grashopper

Sep 14, 2012
Why don't you just do the mission replay on the options screen?
You don't even need to do all the challenges in one go.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
yeah I know but after finishing a mission it will return me to my broke ass saved game. Sometimes it wouldn't be able to put the cellphone away. Im hoping theres a patch before I get there again. I guess whats really bugging me is the $11million investment and now I cant access the stockmarket through cellphone or computer.

Pete

Jul 16, 2012
okay so I've finished the whole story and done a bunch of side stuff (didnt get 100% yet, im at about 70%). Best game EVER! It was like a movie. in fact all acting was done by motion capture and face capture technology (like they did with LA Noire). And yes the actors do look like their in game characters (look it up, it's very interesting to see all the actors next to the images of their "in-game" selves). Parts of it had me gripped to my seat fully emerged in the action of it. I couldn't put it down, i just kept speeding through the story missions every free moment I had wanting to get to the end. Thankfully now that I've got to the end I can resume my life as normal because I really can't afford to spend that amount of time playing games. Pinball is great because I can pick it up for a bit have lots of fun and put it down and i am not stuck to the TV like an addict for 8 hours straight ha. Man I love video games, wish I didn't have to work and could just do that all the time :)

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
I'm stuck. I can't get the mission Blitz Play to start. I've completed all the mini missions to set it up including acquiring and stashing the getaway vehicle. Then on the conference call Michael said everything was in place and he'd let us know when Dave says we're good to go. I have no other missions to do at this point. I've just been doing the freaks and strangers and races. Waiting for something to trigger the mission.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
If you are playing as Trevor in a particular time before the Merryweather heist you can trigger an event where you will get a phone call and are invited to the lot where the Blitz Play is introduced followed quickly by a call to go to the condo because the Merryweather heist is ready to proceed. If you go to the Blitz Play first the Merryweather icon on the condo will go away and never come back. You can complete the prep jobs for Blitz Play but then at that point the story stalls. I had to go to a prior save and go to the condo first. I then completed Merryweather and was able to do Blitz Play and continue.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.