Haunted House & Tee'd Off

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
They should also be available on PS3 (NA/EU) and PS Vita (NA/EU) by early December. Xbox 360 release time frame TBD.

That doesn't sound promising for a November realease.
I thought they had it worked out so we would get Haunted House in time for Halloween.

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
That's what they hinted at a few days ago on Facebook. It's more recent info than the news thread.

Mechanix77

Banned
Aug 31, 2013
"Before Halloween" was what I was told when I asked.

I cannot wait, as I've never played either table before. I am worried that I won't like "Haunted House" since I really don't care for "Black Hole". Here's hoping I'm wrong.

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
I cannot wait, as I've never played either table before. I am worried that I won't like "Haunted House" since I really don't care for "Black Hole". Here's hoping I'm wrong.

I played the table (free version) on my Android tablet. It's much better than Black Hole. First off, the soundtrack is much better with longer sound samples. It's not like Black Hole, where you only get a 2 second sound sample repeating itself endlessly. Second, there is no penalty if the ball drains from the lower or upper playfields.

Mechanix77

Banned
Aug 31, 2013
I played the table (free version) on my Android tablet. It's much better than Black Hole. First off, the soundtrack is much better with longer sound samples. It's not like Black Hole, where you only get a 2 second sound sample repeating itself endlessly. Second, there is no penalty if the ball drains from the lower or upper playfields.

Sweet!

Sounds good to me. :)

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
The cynical side of me says that maybe they got this out early to cash in on the last bit of time remaining before the PS4 version comes out, but the other sides of me don't care. ;)

Shadowrider49

May 27, 2012
Haunted House was fun in the arcades when I was young. Remember playing it a lot. Many found memories of this table. As a whole the Williams tables from the 90's rock, then Bally, Stern and Gottlieb bringing up the last place for me.

Just curious....what is the best Gottlieb table out there?

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
The cynical side of me says that maybe they got this out early to cash in on the last bit of time remaining before the PS4 version comes out, but the other sides of me don't care. ;)

I'm not even sure what this means. TPA sales on the PS4 will pale in comparison to PS3 sales for probably at least a year or two.

Pinballfan69

Mar 28, 2012
I'm not even sure what this means. TPA sales on the PS4 will pale in comparison to PS3 sales for probably at least a year or two.

Some truth to that. PS4 is $400 or more with games. Not in my price range right now and probably wont be for some time. Fact is it's stupid that you can't play any of your old PS3 games on this new system and you'll have to buy all the tables again. I like to support FS but not pay for the tables again. Even at a reduced rate it's still redundant. Come on you know Sony doesn't care.

Mechanix77

Banned
Aug 31, 2013
Some truth to that. PS4 is $400 or more with games. Not in my price range right now and probably wont be for some time. Fact is it's stupid that you can't play any of your old PS3 games on this new system and you'll have to buy all the tables again. I like to support FS but not pay for the tables again. Even at a reduced rate it's still redundant. Come on you know Sony doesn't care.

As much as I agree with you, I'm still appreciative of the discount.

Personally, FS didn't have to offer us jack. (Although they probably expected a decent amount of backlash from fans had they not offered anything)

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
Pack has been released to the store!

That has nothing to do with it. Sony will manufacture 4 million PS4 consoles world wide by April. They've sold 80 million PS3 consoles world wide to date. It's a numbers game. The greater install base means that PS3 software sales will continue to do dominate PS4 software sales.

As much as I agree with you, I'm still appreciative of the discount.

Personally, FS didn't have to offer us jack. (Although they probably expected a decent amount of backlash from fans had they not offered anything)

I wasn't expecting a discount so I think it's very cool that they're offering one and I'll take advantage of it for sure. I was thinking that I'd just buy my favorite packs for the PS4 but now I'm planning on getting the season pass.

Last edited:

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
Just curious....what is the best Gottlieb table out there?
Depends on who you ask. Personally, I really like Wipeout and Lights Camera Action from Gottlieb. These two tables have a lot of gimmicks that really give off that "wow" factor, when you play them in real life.

SNKAllen

Jul 7, 2012
Haunted House has way to much yellow tint. The pop bumpers are supposed to be white. The pop bumper in the cellar is the correct color.

Last edited:

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts