Head 2 Head Alpha

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Yea...I feel lonely in the queue by myself...jk...someone let me know a good time. I get off work in about four hours.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
What's supposed to happen after it says "NAT punchthrough 1 to 2 id=7"?

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
i think you or i requeued too soon and blocked the system, 1 bug found lol

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
hmm I guess that wasn't the bug after all, either i (at home) or you have a firewall perhaps? This wasn't happening with the previous test hmmm...

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
might be on my end, when jared and i tested it i was at work, unfortunately wont' be able to test this until tomorrow, anyone let me know if you can estabilish a connection. The nat punchthrough is a handshake that goes back and forth. Basically that meant someone couldnt send or receive a udp packet

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Ok...lunch break is over anyway. I'll check in with you guys tomorrow.

N

netizen

I am getting NAT Punchthrough 1 to 2 id=2. I have also gotten id=4, 5 and 6 separately.

I connect to a wi-fi AP that has a DHCP spool, and functions as a NAT, but I have also been using it as my VPN client.

Will I need to set my 'droid with port rights? If so what ports?

Last edited:
N

netizen

just as a sanity check you can try this apk

That is the one we used to test it before i rebuilt the C version for non-debug. Worth a try until i get in tomorrow.

This one is queing me up with no NAT errors, but until I actually connect with someone, I cannot confirm that the handshake is completing.

Excellent work as always Ryan, thanks.

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
I can see all of your guys' entries into the database. The matchmaking script worked, I can see the created game entries. ill see if i can't see what might be causing an issue tomorrow morning. Around noon tomorrow ill post here, maybe we can coordinate another test, perhaps jump in the chatroom.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Any table that didn't have a Pro pack - now gives an option to purchase one.
ere3u6a4.jpg

any5e9e4.jpg

The transaction obviously fails though
H2HC installed.

N

netizen

Has anyone been able to initiate a connection from the queue yet? going to hang in the chat for a bit.

The listing of all tables as pro upgrades is both frightening, for potential costs, and encouraging for possible upgrades to some older tables.

I am experiencing some end of game lag in HS after match but before the TPA game end UI menu pops up, if I flip to the android home screen to make sure I have wifi connectivity during that lag it interrupts the thread and the TPA game end UI will not appear at all. :/

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
ignore the pro upgrade thing, it's a compile issue. The lag you experienced, is that on the B or C version? B was compiled as debug (which is why I built the C). Also I am running a few checks, we can try to connect soon if you want net

N

netizen

The lag is on the B version. It's not major, just something worth mentioning in case a flag slipped.

I'm lurking in chat if you want to try to connect. If i'm not there immediately I was grabbing lunch.

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
B version makes sense, it was compiled in debug for obvious reasons, I would ignore it. Ok let me join chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts