Head 2 Head Alpha

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

netizen

I'm on c but on my nexus on WiFi gets the error. If I use my phone as a hotspot its all good.

The C Build seems to throw more connection errors, in my experience. It does work, but if you start getting NAT errors, close TPA then restart it to regain connection I find.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
I noticed that.

I dropped the NAT on my router and have less issues.

Do we know what ports we need to open to make this work?

N

netizen

I noticed that.

I dropped the NAT on my router and have less issues.

Do we know what ports we need to open to make this work?

I haven't dropped my NAT or opened any ports and the B build is connecting just fine

Dylan_h

Mar 15, 2012
I'm using the b build and I'm running into the Nat punchthrough 1 to 2 whenever I try to join the cue both on WiFi and 3g.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Thanks netizen...Unfortunately, I'm getting the "NAT Punchthrough 1 to 2" over my 4GLTE network.

id=14 and id=15

I tried to connect three separate times...restarting the app before each try. I'm still using the "B" build.

EDIT : Tried a fourth time...no dice. id=16

Worked over WiFi on my Galaxy S4 earlier, but doesn't seem to work over 4GLTE using the same device.

I deleted version C, that one does not work for some reason, B version is the debug compiled version of C so it may be laggy in some places. I will start to look into what might be causing that but for now please use B

Ryan thought this might be an issue. He was having all sorts of issues getting 4G connections working.

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
i was able to get it to work on my 4G, but you may have some kind of firewall. I would have to run some more tests.

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
has anyone else had issues with 4g connections? I just tested it again and the B version appears to work with my phone w/ 4G. If you are having issues please report the id=# that way I can take a look at the database.

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013
I'm available to play for the next 6 hours. I'm on regular phone internet connection, not wifi or 4g. No problems logging in to que, lets hope playing works out good :)

debuggiest

Aug 10, 2013
Cool idea. I think it would be more authentic to see the other player's game, but it's a start at multiplayer. Thanks Ryan!

I'll putz around in the queue and see if anyone's on.

debuggiest

Aug 10, 2013
B build...

On wifi... NAT punchthrough 1 to 2 (id=32)

edit:

On 3G... NAT punchthrough 1 to 2 (id=34)

edit2: id 36/37/38/39/41 as well.

Last edited:
N

netizen

With it being a proof of concept you need to line up players on chat or via some other means for the time being. The queue will connect the next player to come in with no current ability to select you opponents. It's a bit of a let down if you don't already have some opponents on deck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts