Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
December 22th, 2002
Death of Joe Strummer.

joe_strummer___LA___880.jpg

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
A kid once said to me 'Do you get hangovers ?'
I said, to get hangovers you have to stop drinking.

Lemmy.

This one is gonna be huge.

RIP.

b7e385659c938023d525283ff99be114.jpg

Last edited:

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
January 11th, 2016
Death of David Bowie.

David%20bowie%20mod.jpg

There's a Starman waiting in the sky.

Last edited:

Silverball67

Jan 1, 2015
A great lost, for sure. An unique artist in the best meaning of the word "unique". Always surprising, never giving the mass audience what they expected.
By the way: The just released album "blackstar" proves that, it isn´t easy listening, it´s extreme dark (blackstar is the ideal title), it needs intense listening, but it´s really great.
A Swansong by David. My favorite tracks are the title song "Blackstar" (which are in fact two songs, perfect combined), "Sue" and "Lazarus" (which is the accessiblest song). I´m sure David knew, that this will be his last album.

So Lou and David are just waiting for Iggy to celebrate the great gig in the sky.

RIP, Spaceman

Last edited:

ZREXMike

Jul 30, 2015
Drummer Charlie Watts joins the Rolling Stones. The band's original line-up is now complete. 1962

2008 – Ronnie Wood was recovering following an operation for a hernia after he sustained the injury during the band’s recent Bigger Bang tour. The 60-year-old Rolling Stones guitarist was told to rest for two months after the procedure.

1967, The Rolling Stones were forced to change the lyrics of 'Let’s Spend The Night Together' to Let’s Spend Some Time Together when appearing on the US TV The Ed Sullivan Show, after the producers objected to the content of the lyrics. Jagger ostentatiously rolled his eyes at the TV camera while singing the changed lyrics, resulting in host Ed Sullivan announcing that The Rolling Stones would be banned from performing on his show ever again. :D

ZREXMike

Jul 30, 2015
1965, The Who released their first single 'I Can't Explain'.

1971 - George Harrison releases "My Sweet Lord"

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.