I'd Buy That Table - An Unofficial Poll

Which tables would you want to buy in TPA? Select as many as you'd like

• Total voters

Crunchewy

May 29, 2013
I left out two that I really don't care for, but the truth is that I would buy them all anyway. Heck, I'd buy Popeye if they put that out. LOL!

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Voted for all of the pre DMD games, Addams, Dracula and Roadshow. I am kind of getting sick of all of the DMD games to be honest, but I probably will buy all of them regardless of which ones they release.

obeygonzo

May 29, 2013
If you really dont have faves, Then PLEASE PLEASE vote for Adams Family & Indiana Jones!!! I would give one of my nuts for a silver one, just to play either of those endlessly on my iPad... HELP!!! Please vote!!

pezpunk

Jul 29, 2012
who am i kiddin? i will buy every table farsight puts out.

BUT! there is a special place in my heart for Mousin' Around. a table I played a TON in college, and it has really wonderful flow. sad to see it in last place here! :( criminally underrated pin.

pezpunk

Jul 29, 2012
If you really dont have faves, Then PLEASE PLEASE vote for Adams Family & Indiana Jones!!! I would give one of my nuts for a silver one, just to play either of those endlessly on my iPad... HELP!!! Please vote!!

the issue there is licensing. obviously farsight would love to do them. the problem is they're having trouble even getting Disney / Paramount to even give them a price on royalties, last i heard. nobody thinks there's a shortage of interest.

Medieval_Gofers

May 29, 2013
Ill buy them all, but I've voted for the ones I'd love to see the most like WD TAF IJ WW HSII Congo Roadshow etc

Suggestion: I'd use the Pinside Top 100 to select games, not the IPDB top 100. Pinside has triple the amount of ratings and comments and is therefore far more accurate particularly on newer games.

fenderbendr

Dec 1, 2012
Welcome to all the new members coming from FaceBook. We've had 60 (!!!) new signups in the last hour.

Maybe I'll do another poll in a few weeks that covers the next 30 tables from the IPDB list.
We also had a record 591 users online at 1:32 pm today!

Good to see Fish Tales at #3 in the poll. I'm sure we'll get it eventually.

FurVid

Feb 20, 2012
I voted for about half, but would buy any/all of them. I'd prefer Grand Lizard over almost anything on this list, though.

PinballPauly

Mar 12, 2013
I voted for every table because I love real pinball tables and I WILL BUY EVERY table that gets released no matter what. I would love to see more EM tables from the 60's and 70's. I just went to Pin a go-go a few weeks ago and spent most of my time in the EM room. What fantastic tables these are, so easy but so difficult at the same time. I actually prefer the old EM's but I will never turn down the opportunity to play ANY real pinball table. Thank you FS for keeping the pinball dream alive and I believe that you have turned alot of people back on to the joy that is Pinball. Thank you.

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
It's interesting that FarSight seem happy with Addam's Family being in the list, even though that's the one they get pestered about the most but just can't do even with a Kickstarter due to licensing issues; once it inevitably wins here they'll only get pestered about it all the more, as I'm sure a lot of people who came here and voted for it will assume that this means they now HAVE to make it. I'm sure FarSight knows that will happen, so I wonder if they think there's a chance that it being in something like this will apply some pressure on the reluctant license holder(s)--or I suppose the more likely explanation is they just want to see how it actually does in a vote, heck.

Bass Mummy

Jul 26, 2012
I'd buy every single one with no questions asked. That said, I just picked 10 that would be great to see and called it good.

Crunchewy

May 29, 2013
I have a Fish Tales - that's my one pin - but I'd still like to see it in TPA. Glad it has plenty of fans. I remember it not being that beloved when it first came out, but it has obviously grown in popularity. Justifiably so. Great game!

karl

May 10, 2012
I would buy them all but it is nice to limit oneself ;-) so I picked 20. If Farsight does even 10 on that list next year I would be a happy puppet

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
I'd buy them all, unless they dumped them all at once, then I'd still buy them all eventually, but just a few at a time.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts