Important

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naildriver74

Aug 2, 2013
Ok, sounds like they disabled the build.

If you did purchase, send me a PM and I'll make sure you don't lose the purchases. If you aren't in the US, let me know that too.

The only thing I have from them is confirmation numbers they emailed me. We ca deal with this later I know your busy.

LMA

Jun 14, 2013
Now what the ........ are we going to do!
We're in some real pretty ......... now man!

RKade8583

Apr 5, 2012
As a 360 owner, I can not catch a break, lol. Well, I already waited for one system...

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Have a beer! Its weekend! :)

Yeah really folks. This isn't the end of the world. Please relax and have some patience. Farsight is doing what they can. We're lucky there is even going to be a PC version at all.

goo_back

Oct 28, 2013
Yeah really folks. This isn't the end of the world. Please relax and have some patience. Farsight is doing what they can. We're lucky there is even going to be a PC version at all.

Patience? We've been waiting since August.

donarumo

Nov 1, 2013
As a 360/Android/PC user, I think letting out a little frustration is okay. Being a fan of TPA is sometimes a razor's edge of ecstasy and irritation. Just in keep in mind that the FS guys want to sell the game as much as we want to buy it.

neilpinbot

Apr 4, 2012
233 viewing the PC thread, when it is finally released we will probably crash steam all downloading at the same time :eek:

BJ Wanlund

Dec 29, 2012
Wouldn't surprise me a bit. As long as it comes out today as promised I won't boycott Steam monetarily. However I have cleaned out the vast majority of my Steam wish list just in case things go south

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Wouldn't surprise me a bit. As long as it comes out today as promised I won't boycott Steam monetarily. However I have cleaned out the vast majority of my Steam wish list just in case things go south

Even if it's not released today, is it going to kill you to wait till Monday or whenever? Let's be rational here folks...

_gl

Jul 5, 2012
Ha! Second Duvel here.. Prosit!
It will all come good, I predict the game will be up after my next beer. Or the one after that! ;)

Smile, your glass may be half-empty, but your bottle is definitely half-full.

BJ Wanlund

Dec 29, 2012
I'm trying! But, when you have a certain amount set aside in your Steam wallet in preparation to buy tables and it's technically still today, then maybe. Maybe midnight PST is when we'll get it now, who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.