Instructions: Receiving a Credit on Purchases of Season Two Individual Table Packs

Worf

Aug 12, 2012
It's kinda the reason why they could've handled it better because I haven't bought either option yet - not a good way to get money. Their support person not only has to deal with hundreds/thousands of similar emails, but now they're also directly holding back funds as people have questions before deciding.

Had they allowed 14 as well they could've had some money come in while this mess is sorted out.

haj

Sep 28, 2012
Sorry if it has been answered but I haven't seen it.
So what happens for the people who instantly bought table pack 14 and every other pack before it. I purchase as soon as it comes out. Then I saw the info about seasons and a discount. So what about those people? Out of luck? Will we get a credit for 4 table packs, or just sorry tough shi_. I sure hope not or I will just be a little miffed.

Anybody know?

I'm in the same boat.

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
Well I will be holding off on table pack 15 until I get an answer. It will be a first but hopefully they come out with some info before then. Still have a few weeks left. Seems to me they wouldn't want to screw their most loyal customers. But who knows.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
I'm just going to buy mine the one at a time way. Seems like doing anything else is likely to be fraught with customer service issues. Especially the "player to be named later" credit option.

Deathtickle

Dec 10, 2012
Its probably more of a when than a if; Better to buy things one at a time or your just setting yourself up for a loss. That statement is more than just based off the previous track record of FS and TPA but life experience itself. Then again some just like the drama.

*Signed by a successful & happily married guy. (9 years)

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
"We are allowed to credit you for all 4 table packs on season 2 after you purchase the season 2 pass. We are aware that it is currently impossible for you to purchase the pass because you own all the tables that are currently in the season.

You will have to wait for TP 15 to purchase the season pass. Once you do that, we can unlock anything you want or save credit for season 3 pass.

Here is a standard email we are sending to people:
-------
If you purchased table packs 11, 12 or 13, then bought the season 2 pack you are entitled to a credit.

If you plan to request credit towards season 3 please contact us with proof of purchase of the season 3 pass at the time of release.

For all other credits read below:

Credits that are available to you, or as gifts to friends:
*Tables/table packs
*Pro menu unlocks
*Custom ball sets
*A credit for season 3 when it comes out

Just need to collect some information:
1. Proof of purchase for table packs 11,12, and/or 13 as-well as the Season 2 pack.
2. Operating system you are using Android or iOS
3. Email used for Farsight login
4. Email associated with your Google/iTunes/Amazon account
5. What you would like us to unlock for you (tables from season 1, pro menus for any table owned, or custom ball sets).
6. Which tables you purchased pro versions for 11, 12, or 13.

Please respond to this message if more information is requested or required.

Thank you,
Pinball Arcade Support"

Worf

Aug 12, 2012
Ah, right.

Though, in that case, they really should learn to use the "vacation" feature of their email system. Because silence is something one should NOT have. Especially on a support line - you can bet ratings go down for things like this.

You know, to warn people that they are at E3 and support inquiries will take a bit longer than normal. If I were not as patient or just joe random player, things would NOT be as good. There's probably threads on other forums about what crappy support they have and stuff.

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
Since the Season Packs and Table Pack #14 were released simultaneously, I don't see FarSight extending the credit to any Table Packs released after Table Pack #13.
True, but they were released so close together that many people (myself included) didn't understand the structure until it was too late (i.e. I'd already bought Pack 14). I guess it's just as well - I'm almost completely out of space (though my 15 GB SD card has a whopping 20 megs of space on it - why do they even bother making those), so from now on, for every table I buy, one will have to be deleted.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Just updated the OP with a tip about reviewing your purchase history for Android users, and clarification about what you can use your credit for.

haj

Sep 28, 2012
I'm holding off buying table pack #15 for I might buy season 2 pass. I bought all table packs except #15 so far.
Now, I'm likely to buy all tables in coming future. I'm not so interested in pro menu etc except tables. So now, let's say I buy season 2 pass and get credit for table packs 11, 12, 13 and 14. Since I'm not interested in except tables when season 3 pass is available, I'd likely to get it but buying each tables. Then the credits are useless?

twinturbo2

May 7, 2013
I didn't email them yet, but I do plan on doing it on Monday. I just want to see if anyone else is in the same boat as me.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts