iOS Version 1.1.5 Bugs and Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

pacreis

Jun 8, 2012
It seems to be impossible to get the table goals gamecenter achievements you already unlocked before the update if you don't reset/erase your save file/app.

Update: I checked again gamecenter and my wizard goals are now unlocked, except for monster bash. Only standard goals and monster bash wizard goal achievements are left to be unlocked.

Last edited:

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
After turning off the GameCenter function, the stuttering stopped for me. As far as achievments go, I noticed I get credit for my Wizard goals, but not for my Standard goals. Farsight, remember when we all asked for GameCenter integration? I'm over it now.

pacreis

Jun 8, 2012
DMD in the table (not in the hud) in creature of the black lagoon is cropped on both sides, on the left side you even lose a portion of the animations .

multivit

Jul 4, 2012
i pretty much had no problems with this app so far, but the new update seems to have screwed up some things. severe stuttering/almost freeze issues on several tables )ipad 3). strange game center integration and score counting. plus i had finished the standard goals in black knight (it is even acknowledged in game center) but all of a sudden i have to do them again table seems to have reset...

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
After turning off the GameCenter function, the stuttering stopped for me. As far as achievments go, I noticed I get credit for my Wizard goals, but not for my Standard goals. Farsight, remember when we all asked for GameCenter integration? I'm over it now.
That's because we requested GC "integration". As it is, it's not integrated at all, just tacked on. Almost like it's the bare minimum to justify adding the "Game Center support" bullet point on the app store and for the update.

mesabassman

May 21, 2012
Is anyone else having trouble getting their activation emails? I submitted mine hours
ago and haven't received one yet thanks in advance.

Stormchild

Jun 24, 2012
Just noticed the Game Center achievements (whichever ones you've previously earned) get updated after you play one game on each table, but you don't get credit for the standard goals if you've already completed the wizard goals. I.e. when you get credit for the wizard goals, for some reason you don't get credited for the standard goals (which is odd, since you must have completed those to unlock the wizard goals). For now this means there's no way to get the achievement for the standard goals if you've already finished the wizard goals on the same table.

Stormchild

Jun 24, 2012
FWIW, I haven't seen any stuttering on iPad 3. For iPad 1 & 2 users, does it help at all if you reboot the device or quit a few recent apps to clear up some memory first?

Stormchild

Jun 24, 2012
Well I bit the bullet and deleted it, which sorted the blank icon issue. Now I've lost all my scores, but that's cool since none of my existing goals got picked up by Game Centre anyway. I did keep my Game Centre standing, though, so I guess it reflects stuff the game knows nothing about?

FWIW, you can usually fix blank (or outdated) icons by simply restarting the device.

Mike

Feb 24, 2012
FWIW, I haven't seen any stuttering on iPad 3. For iPad 1 & 2 users, does it help at all if you reboot the device or quit a few recent apps to clear up some memory first?

No stuttering on ipad2 here. I notice though that if I get a pop up notification from another app, the ball sometimes changes speeds until the notification disappears.

Jay

May 19, 2012
I had major framerate issues with BK after I hit a million points. (I posted that and more on the BK thread.). But an odd bug only on my iPhone 4 is that the PA icon is now just a white block. I rebooted the phone, but that didn't help.

[I just saw that others deleted the app and re-installed it and that fixed the issue. I'm not going through that just yet...]

Last edited:

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
I had major framerate issues with BK after I hit a million points. (I posted that and more on the BK thread.). But an odd bug only on my iPhone 4 is that the PA icon is now just a white block. I rebooted the phone, but that didn't help.

Uninstalling and redownlading will fix the white icon.

gjarnling

Jun 12, 2012
No stuttering on ipad2 here. I notice though that if I get a pop up notification from another app, the ball sometimes changes speeds until the notification disappears.

have the same experience on iPad 2. was the same before the update tho...

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
I notice though that if I get a pop up notification from another app, the ball sometimes changes speeds until the notification disappears.

have the same experience on iPad 2. was the same before the update tho...

Same here, but I notice that in other apps to, so I think it's more of an unavoidable Apple thing.

multivit

Jul 4, 2012
so when you already finished the wizard goals before the update , you cannot get credit for the standard goals in the gamecenter. but apparently the same holds true if you have not finished the wizard but only the standard goals before the update. I have not completed the wizard goals in medieval madness but have just played a game after the update where I did all the stuff needed for the standard goals (no confirmation though). still, standard goals is not listed as achievement. hope this will get fixed soon...

Jay

May 19, 2012
Yeah those Manga save buttons are ridiculously place

I had mentioned this on the Black Knight thread. On the real table I was always accidentally hitting the magna-save buttons, so putting them in the flipper area wouldn't bother me.

so when you press the flipper the manga is also enable

I didn't know they had an anime mode. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts