Bug iOS Version 1.2.0 Bugs And Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

TripleT

Sep 23, 2012
TOM appears to be missing most of its textures. It's like the table is mostly invisible. For example, I can see locked balls sitting underneath the table.

I had the same problem with Monster Bash about a month back and posted a pic in the 1.1.9 thread I think.

Do I need to delete TPA and reinstall?

Nov 13, 2012
For the No Good Gofers table, I have the Top 5 achievement (Get a score in the top 5 on No Good Gofers). I also have the top score, but that achievement hasn't been awarded. Is there a hidden higher score i need to beat or is this a bug? Gofers is the only table this has happened on.

inspector42

May 27, 2012
Have earned the high score on CV twice, once on iPhone 4S, once on iPad 3. Neither triggered the achievement. 4S crashed immediately following name entry. Score shows up in game, but no achievement.

inspector42

May 27, 2012
Not sure if this is a bug or not... CV plays much floater on my 4S than on my ipad3. Is it possible the game purposely uses different or slower physics on less powerful devices?

DopedToInfinity

Mar 31, 2012
For the No Good Gofers table, I have the Top 5 achievement (Get a score in the top 5 on No Good Gofers). I also have the top score, but that achievement hasn't been awarded. Is there a hidden higher score i need to beat or is this a bug? Gofers is the only table this has happened on.

Were you connected to wifi or 3g? I started a thread which "may" shed some light on missing achievements.
http://digitalpinballfans.com/showt...ements-to-upload-later-when-away-from-wifi-3g

Nov 13, 2012
Were you connected to wifi or 3g? I started a thread which "may" shed some light on missing achievements.
http://digitalpinballfans.com/showt...ements-to-upload-later-when-away-from-wifi-3g

I'm not sure, but I probably was connected. I am almost always playing with a wifi connection, but it's possible it was on the fritz or something. However, I recently backed up all my iphone data for pinball arcade to complete some standard goals (because I had a lot of tables already on wizard goals when FS introduced achievements). I got the top score again on NGG during this and still didn't get the achievement. Pretty sure I was connected that time.

DopedToInfinity

Mar 31, 2012
I'm not sure, but I probably was connected. I am almost always playing with a wifi connection, but it's possible it was on the fritz or something. However, I recently backed up all my iphone data for pinball arcade to complete some standard goals (because I had a lot of tables already on wizard goals when FS introduced achievements). I got the top score again on NGG during this and still didn't get the achievement. Pretty sure I was connected that time.

This has happened to me too while I was connected to wifi with the top score achievement on Elvira, Taxi, and BOP.

With regards to not being connected - "Just a thought!" :)

inspector42

May 27, 2012
2OPtb.jpg
7KacO.jpg
PvYa5.jpg
jGoEr.jpg
My game is totally broken.

Out of nowhere, post processing was automatically turned on, and the camera would not change from the plunger to the table, but rather slowly drifted to the sky. After that, upon disabling post processing, all tables look like this. Note that the playfield is also flipped, and I don't have access to the pause menu or the table view button. . I tried backing up my scores and goals. A fresh install worked fine, but when I replaced the goals and scores files, the exact same issue happened again.

Am I totally screwed?

MJFox

May 18, 2012
@Nafkert:

did you try to change the camera settings from the settings menu? looks like cour camera configuration is messed up, maybe if you change it the messed up configuration will be overwritten with the new settings

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
A fresh install worked fine, but when I replaced the goals and scores files, the exact same issue happened again.
Looks like your score file is corrupted/bad in some way since all is fine until you restore it. You'll likely have to ditch that backup file (since it's obviously broken) and redo all your progress. :(

inspector42

May 27, 2012
Thanks MadScience. That is what I had to do. Achievements are saved in GameCenter. High scores are saved on FarSight's database. The only think I lose is progress on Hall Of Fame Score. I will have to re earn all high scores to get that to move forward. That should really be changed and made cloud based as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.