Bug iOS Version 1.2.2 Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bride of Trolls

Jul 29, 2012
Manche Texte tippe ich bevorzugt in meiner Muttersprache, aber es findet sich
bestimmt ein nettes Forenmitglied der diese Zeilen für farsight übersetzt:

Hallo farsight, sitzen bei Euch eigenrlich nur unfähige Idioten rum, die nicht einmal
dazu fähig sind grundlegende Dinge in einer App zu programmieren? Die ist jetzt
schon das zweite Mal, dass TPA nicht mit mit IOS 4.3 funktioniert, das erste Mal
mit DLC Pack 1 und jetzt wieder. Ich habe reichlichlich Geld für diese app bezahlt,
genau gesagt ist es meine teuerste app und wieder ist sie nicht spielbar, sondern
crasht sofort nach dem Start, gute Arbeit. Vielleicht solltet ihr alle gemeinsam
erst mal einen Programmierkurs besuchen, anstatt den Kunden immer wieder mit
schlecht gemachten Produkten das Geld aus der Tasche zu ziehen !!

1. Ihr habt einen treuen Kunden verloren.
2. Ich werde bei apple nachfragen, ob sie den Kaufbetrag erstatten.
3. Frohe Weihnachten.

Bonzo

May 16, 2012
a) calm down before posting
b) at least the first paragraph should be written in English and
c) I could translate but I won't. You're attacking FS employees in a way that desrves a ban. I'd have to wash my hands for hours to feel clean again.

MrT-REX

Oct 8, 2012
Device/OS:
iPad 3 with iOS 6.0.1

Bug Description:
I have experienced numerous times that shaking my device does not result in a nudge on the table, even when the control is set to shake, and I shake the device in a way that would normally result in a tilt.

Frequency:
Every time I start the app it seems.

Fix:
When I go into the table options, and change the nudge control to something else and then back to "shake" again the nudge does respond properly for the games I play after that.

MrT-REX

Oct 8, 2012
Device/OS:
iPad 3 with iOS 6.0.1

Bug Description:
Another small one: In StartTrek TNG, the ball launcher icon seems to cover the space above the right outlane/drain which makes it impossible to judge when and if I should nudge the table.

Frequency:
Allways (not that I always play in portrait mode, with the camera angle 1).

Fix:
My fix would be to let the laucher icon disappear whenever it is not needed and/or cannot be used.

jao

Dec 22, 2012
Can't play Pinball Arcade at all now :-/. iPad 2 iOS 4.3.3.

Please add Play as guest again!!!

On iOS 4.3.3 I never was able to login, PA always crashed.

Last edited:

Pejota

Aug 20, 2012
Device/OS:
iPad 4th gen with iOS 6.0.1

Bug Description:
Camera stuck on gumball machine in Twilight Zone at start of Powerball Mania.

Steps to reproduce:
Send the Powerball to the gumball machine to start Powerball Mania. Camera returns to normal once all three balls drain.

Frequency:
Fortunately only happened once in 20-30 games, but still frustrating. One used to be able to "unstick" the camera when this happened after Lost in the Zone by rotating the device to landscape/portrait and back, but now the orientation is locked once a game starts.

Last edited:

DopedToInfinity

Mar 31, 2012
Device/OS:
iPad 2 with iOS 5.1.1

Bug Description:
On TZ & STTNG with locked camera 3 in portrait.
The camera still zooms in on things like the gumball machine and plunger lane on TZ, & moves lower to the table when loaded into either "shooty things" next to the slingshots on STTNG.

Steps to reproduce: Play portrait Cam 3 locked.

Frequency: 100% ot the time

hmueck

Jul 28, 2012
Bug 1: App crashes during loading screen on iOS 4.

Bug 2: Kickstarter reward STTNG not available even after logout/login etc.

Bug 3: enable operator mode crashes the app.

Bug? 4: STTNG: left outlane loses balls 10x quicker than Virtual Pinball version. But maybe that's closer to the original table?!

Bug 5: leftover post flying near ramp in Monster Bash.

Bug 6: leftover post sitting on wall in STTNG.

Big design flaw: no portrait menu.

Last edited:

tripleplonq

Dec 3, 2012
Device/OS:
iPad 1 /5.1

Bug Description:
App has still the 'Scared Stiff' Icon.

Steps to reproduce: None.

Frequency: 1/1

Absynthetik0

Oct 23, 2012
Elvira scared stiff

Having been within the goth subculture most of my life. I spent a lot of my youth trying to stiff Elvira... Now she tells me I'm her "favourite stiff" and asks me to enter my initials... but the entry panel doesn't appear... fml

Device/OS:
ipad

Bug Description:
I get a high score then enter my initials... the table menu doesn't come up. I try to hit the menu button in the top right, no response. camera angle button, no response. I wait about 30-40 seconds. app crashes and theres no record of achievements or high score.

Furthermore, when I get a scared stiff high score, the initials selection panel does not appear. I wait until entry time runs out which is then followed by high score entry which I explained above.

Steps to reproduce:
get a high score or scared stiff high score

Frequency:
every time.

pinbot

Aug 12, 2012
Device/OS:
iPad 1 /5.1

Bug Description:
App has still the 'Scared Stiff' Icon.

Steps to reproduce: None.

Frequency: 1/1

Not sure if same fix, but my icon was white. As someone posted for me before, go into ios settings and change the language, then change back. It fixed my white icon problem twice now. May fix yours.

Captain Chris

Jun 6, 2012
Devce/OS
iPad 2 with iOS 6.0.1

Bug Description:
First of all, I had contributed to the Kickstarter for Star Trek. When I go to "New Tables", everything is there, but for Star Trek it says (Buy Now) and that it's the free version. Then I go to "My Tables" and it only shows Star Trek with a "buy pro" and TOTAN so it seems that it works fine there. This makes no sense. Then if I add the "new" tables by opening them, I can no longer play Star Trek and only get the free version. This is probably very confusing to understand, but that's just how it is.

Frequency:
I tried logging in again and the same thing happens.

torsten31j

Nov 29, 2012
Device/OS:
Iphone 3GS / IOS 4.3.3

Bug Description:
If I want to start the APP, it just crashes.

Steps to reproduce:
the purchased version and the free works not correctly after new "free"update.

Frequency:
Every time

Last edited:

fenderbendr

Dec 1, 2012
Device/OS:
iPod touch 4g/iOS 6.0.1

Bug Description:
After I download Big Shot, a few days later, it requires me to downlqoded it again.

Steps to reproduce:
Download Big Shot in Tournement mode,, wait a few days, and it should require you to download it again

Frequency:
Every time

Chk1975

Aug 28, 2012
Device/OS:
ipad 2 ios 5.2.1

Bug Description:
was playin ST:TNG had Q-mode running and started multiball (this can be very lucrative) and after 20 sec into multiball the game froze dead flippers, dmd showed half a frame.
Had to quit the game and restart.

Steps to reproduce:
?

Frequency:
once

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Device/OS:
iPad 2 and 4 / iOS 6.0.1

Bug Description:
In Twilight Zone, the Gumball Machine closeup camera locks up and you're forced to just flail flippers until all balls drain.

Steps to reproduce:
Keep loading the Gumball Machine. It'll happen eventually.

Frequency:
Maybe 15%

Very similar to the Franky Camera issue in MB when it was first released. The solution to that was to get rid of the Closeup camera.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Members online