Bug iOS Version 1.2.2 Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

CC13

Sep 1, 2012
Device/OS:
iPad 3/iOS 6.0.1

Bug Description:
I can't purchase ST:TNG. Whenever I try to, it tells me I need to be connected to the Internet to do so, even though my iPad is already connected to the Internet. I've already tried all the common solutions, having restarted the app, restarted my iPad, logged out & then back in, tried purchasing ST while logged out, deleted & re-downloaded the app directly and re-downloaded the app by syncing my iPad with my Mac. TPA Free has no problem detecting my Internet connection to download the tables I had already purchased and I was able to purchase the Pro Menu for Medieval Madness.

Steps To Reproduce:
Attempt to purchase Star Trek in TPA Free.

Frequency:
100%

UPDATE: I have successfully purchased ST:TNG, but a new bug has arisen with the manual:

Bug Description:
When reading through the part of the table guide that concerns Cardassian Mode, TPA Free always crashes when I attempt to access the ninth page of that section. This happens whether I reach that point in the full manual or go into the section on Cardassian Mode.

Steps To Reproduce:
Attempt to access page 9 of the chapter on Cardassian Mode in the manual for ST:TNG.

Frequency:
100%

Last edited:

Debelius

Jun 26, 2012
Device ipod2, current iOS

Description:
All tables appearing without textures, and mirrored left and to right

Steps to reproduce N/A

Frequency 100%

- have tried a full reset, suspect this may be a reinstall job :(

PS only occurred today after many games with no issue

inspector42

May 27, 2012
Yeah Debelius. That happened to me. Full reinstall was the only fix. You'll lose all your data though. Seems like a crazy fluke thing.

milhouse6

Sep 28, 2012
Device/OS:
iPad 3/iOS 6.0.1

Bug Description:
I can't purchase ST:TNG. Whenever I try to, it tells me I need to be connected to the Internet to do so, even though my iPad is already connected to the Internet. I've already tried all the common solutions, having restarted the app, restarted my iPad, logged out & then back in, tried purchasing ST while logged out, deleted & re-downloaded the app directly and re-downloaded the app by syncing my iPad with my Mac. TPA Free has no problem detecting my Internet connection to download the tables I had already purchased and I was able to purchase the Pro Menu for Medieval Madness.

Steps To Reproduce:
Attempt to purchase Star Trek in TPA Free.

Frequency:
100%

+1 -- exact same

Plus pressing 'Quit Table' on the 'scoring limit reached' page freezes the app.

more info: other as-yet unpurchased tables show option to buy no problem, and do not complain of no connection to net.

Last edited:

Sean

Jun 13, 2012
The shake/touch toggle still doesn't seem to work between sessions, I gotta pause the game and flip through the options to enable the shake option to get it to work again even though it shows enabled in the menu. It's been true for the last update or two.

Latest iOS rev, iPad 3.

IceCat88

May 2, 2012
Device/OS:
iPhone 5 / OS 6.0.2

Bug Description:
Bride of Pinbot
Every time I get the Big Wheel reward, the display flips through the potential rewards, but when the reward is selected the score display goes blank instead of showing the reward awarded. This isn't game-breaking, but is tricky to figure out what reward I got while still playing, which is mildly frustrating.

Steps to reproduce:
Achieve the Big Wheel.

Frequency:
Three separate games on 12/31/2012. All 5 Big Wheels earned within one game had the same occurrence.

farmerjohn

Jun 16, 2012
Device/OS: iPad 3 / iOS 6.0.1

Bug Description: TZ Operator Menu crashes app

Steps to reproduce: Every time I try to turn on the operator menu on TZ the app
crashes, causing it to close.

Frequency: Always

Edit: The same is happening on ST:TNG.

A little follow up:
The problem seems to be the system language setting of iOS.
When I set it to 'English' Pinball Arcade doesn't crash when enabling
the Pro Mode.

pinballist314

Dec 31, 2012
Device: iPod touch 4g
Bug: when launching cirqus Voltaire, it crashes constantly.
Steps to reproduce: above
Frequency: 100%
Any fixes?

inspector42

May 27, 2012
Device - both iPad3 and iPhone 4S

OS - most recent

Bug - earning high score on STTNG doesn't trigger achievement. I've done it twice on my iPad, then with a clean install of the app and table on my iPhone.

Steps to reproduce - get the high score. I was connected to GameCenter trough wifi.

Frequency - 3 out of 3 times.

I know I'm not alone in this, as I've seen this posted in the STTNG sub forum. Can anyone here confirm that the achievement has in fact triggered for them? I really want this achievement, as I'm sitting at 79 out of 80.

Worf

Aug 12, 2012
Device: iPad 3, iPhone 4S, probably all

Bug - In the "My Tables" menu. Is "Bride of Pinbot" (labelled as "Bride" - please, fix this as well! - no truncated names!) really sorted in-between Taxi and Theatre of Magic?

The only justification I can see is the full name is "The Machine Bride of Pin-Bot" but since EVERYTHING says "Bride of Pin-Bot"... especiallyt he logo. The only direct mentions of "The Machine" are in the backglass images and in the table history.

Robbied13

May 31, 2012
Device/OS: iPad 3rd gen, iOS 6.01

Bug Description: CV will not start a new game if there is a ball in the Highwire lock. In order to play, you must quit the game then start a new game.

Steps to reproduce: Finish a game with a ball in the lock. Attempt to start a new game.

Frequency: Every time

Occasional bugs:
1) Cannonball shoots out of the backbox
2) Also, when second high wire ball makes contact with the first one, a constant click click is heard (the ball striking the other ball and continually bouncing off instead of stopping). A simple nudge of the table stops the clicking.

Outside of these issues, this is the best this table has ever played in PA.

Last edited:

DopedToInfinity

Mar 31, 2012
Device/OS: ipad 2 5.1.1

Bug Description: I was awarded neon multiball from the sideshow, the table zoomed out to plunger view and I couldn't operate the flippers.

Steps to reproduce: No idea, I restarted the game 3 times before this happened.

Frequency: No idea, I haven't played this table in months because of bugs.

Last edited:

adspguy

Dec 29, 2012
Device/OS:
iPhone 5 / OS 6.0.2

Bug Description:
Bride of Pinbot
Every time I get the Big Wheel reward, the display flips through the potential rewards, but when the reward is selected the score display goes blank instead of showing the reward awarded. This isn't game-breaking, but is tricky to figure out what reward I got while still playing, which is mildly frustrating.

Steps to reproduce:
Achieve the Big Wheel.

Frequency:
Three separate games on 12/31/2012. All 5 Big Wheels earned within one game had the same occurrence.

A similar problem happens on funhouse with the display going briefly blank when getting a mirror award, sometimes a voice clip is cutoff then as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.