Bug iOS Version 1.2.3 Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
I don't think the ball can actually get under the Theatre's ramps, and a good fraction of TOTAN's ramp is over areas where the ball does not get underneath. So all of those areas, while they make look transparent, don't actually have to be transparent.

Maybe not, but they are ( just watch the attract mode ) so I'm not seeing the logic there.

Sean

Jun 13, 2012
@Kevlar, Anni: You don't believe that's the issue? So what's your alternate theory, Farsight intentionally made the ramps opaque just to piss off fans of the table?

Bonewood

Jan 27, 2013
Device/OS: iPad 3, iPhone 4, iPhone 5 / iOS 6.1

Bug Description: Attack From Mars Pro Menu/Table Exploration is stuck at the coin door view and will only pan left/right. Front/back panning does not work.

Steps To Reproduce: Select Pro Menu/Table Exploration feature

Frequency: Always

Additional Comments:
You & I Both Have the same Problem... It's a shame as Table Exploration was the main reason why I brought the Pro Menu.

Sean

Jun 13, 2012
My theory? A rushed table that would take a lot of work to fix.

I'm not sure how making the ramps opaque would indicate it was rushed; the table has been updated at least once since it was released though I won't pretend to know what was changed.

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
I'm not sure how making the ramps opaque would indicate it was rushed

I'm suggesting they haven't had the time to get it running well with transparent ramps. Optimisation. Either way as it stands NGG is one of the poorest looking tables out of everything released so far.

Last edited:

Surf1der

May 22, 2012
I have an ipad 3 on ios 5.1.1. On TZ, after the table reset on completion of Lost in the Zone, I had to call the attendant to get a ball (it happened to be the white powerball) in the launcher. I was able to launch the powerball but my flippers were frozen and the camera view was stuck on the plunger. This bug happened with the rest of my 4 remaining balls.

This is the second time I have had this static launcher camera view/ frozen flipper bug. The first time it happened, i locked the powerball in the gumball machine. I think this bug has something to do with the powerball.

LurkerCreep

Apr 26, 2012
Device/OS: iPad 4 with iOs 6.0.1

Bug Description:in Attack from Mars, when the ball is coming down to the flippers from the right loop it suddenly deviates toward the center of the table, sometimes draining in the centar without chance of rescue.

Steps To Reproduce:normal playing, ball coming down from right loop

Frequency:happens frequently during normal play

Additional Comments:not sure if its a bug, just looked like an abnormal behaviour of the ball for me.

I'm experiencing this same bug/geometry glitch on my iPad 2 (iOS 6.0.1) and my iPhone 4S (iOS 6.0.1). It happens semi frequently and to varying degrees. It only seems to happen when the ball exits the bumpers to the right loop instead of the 'Stroke of Luck' hole. It doesn't happen when I shoot the ball all the way up the left loop and out the right loop. The ball seems to divert right where the right alien toy's finger extends out over the right loop... almost as if the ball is interacting with the alien's finger as if it is on the same level as the ball instead of above it.

I've seen similar behavior on Ripley's Believe It or Not with the wire frame rail that goes from the right side of the playfield to the left inlane. On rare occasion, the ball will be rolling down the table surface, then suddenly change direction when it passes under the rail and rolls along the rails shadow as if it were on the rail instead of the table surface.

i REALLY hope FarSight puts this bug high on their patch priority list! AFM is one of my personal favorites and this bug is my only real issue with AFM.

Jarheadius

Feb 12, 2013
Device: iPhone 5

Bugs: AFM - ball will randomly come off the right loop side wall at odd angles. It has happened when shooting the left loop, and when the ball falls from the jet bumpers. Ball speed doesn't seem to matter...

AFM - the lights that spin around the saucer never light up on iPhone 5.

TZ - I have completed the standard goals for the table, and when I complete a wizard goal it shows that I complete it. However, in the tables menu it shows that one standard goal is left. The wizard goals reset every time I play the table.

All tables - if I use my headphone controls to listen to music, I have to wait till after the tables menu before I push play. Otherwise, the table never launches, and I have to restart the application before I am able to get to any individual table menu.

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
Device: iPad 2

Bugs: CV - Neon Multiball freezes the camera at the plunger without flipper control

AFM - same problem with ball returning from right loop mentioned above. Crash to start screen when combining Total Annihilation and Super Jets (seems to happen every time I hit both)

Monster Bash - getting the special won't register towards Wizard Goals

Taxi - getting the crossover bonus won't register towards Wizard Goals

All tables - when setting nudge to touchscreen, I sometimes have to do this again from the menu before touch-nudge wil respond in-game

CFTBL - in about 1 in 20 times (estimate), a ball leaving the whirlpool in multiball will go through the right flipper

A few tables - (Funhouse, CV, Taxi come to mind) - sometimes starting a new game after playing another one on the same table will go into camera "float" mode, it will not go to the plunger area

Steps to reproduce: see above, otherwise just playing/using menu's

Frequency: see above otherwise all the time

Mael

Feb 14, 2013
iOS Twilight Zone bug

Device/OS:
Observed on iPhone 3GS and iPad3, under both iOS 5.1.1 and 6.1.

Bug Description:
Twilight Zone: after the end of a game, if I tap Continue->Start in quick succession, the application will frequently go into two-player mode with some odd side effects.

Steps To Reproduce:
Finish a one-player game. Tap Continue then Start in quick succession.
After tapping "Start" the user is presented with an end of game screen stating "Final Score, Player 1 0" (note that the previous game had a nonzero score)
Tapping "Continue" results in the machine loading the ball for play, but instead of a clear screen, it's got Game Setup/Table Menu/START/Exit Table/Leaderboards buttons at the bottom of the screen. Audio of Rod Serling saying "Player Two".
Tapping "Start" after this results in a two-player game with Player 1 up first.

Frequency:
Occurs approximately 50% of the time, if continue->start tapped in quick succession.

Additional Comments:
Bug also emailed to support@pinballarcade.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.