Is there or is there not a reasonable chance to get The Addams Family?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
The more each day passes the less likely we will ever see TAF coming to TPA
Too many hurdles to overcome

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
The more each day passes the less likely we will ever see TAF coming to TPA
Too many hurdles to overcome

The more each day passes? So there's less chance we'll ever get The Addams Family during the afternoon than in the morning? :D

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
So we were closer to having TAF when Pinball Arcade started than we are now? Strange logic.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
I definitely think it is going the other way. I do believe they are working on it and hopefully we will have the opportunity to get it within the next year.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Yes by definition if you are actually working on something then each passing day would make it MORE likely it's coming out. But then again. Let's take a look at someone's post history and it all becomes clear.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Yeah. Did I mention how excited I am for Lights Camera Action? I'm pretty sure Premiere tables are everyone's favorite.

That and....erm...something something driveway cheese

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
I definitely think it is going the other way. I do believe they are working on it and hopefully we will have the opportunity to get it within the next year.
Indeed! Obtaining certain rights takes a lot of time and a lot of pushing. Not to mention, they are probably dealing with a lot of NDAs (non-disclosure agreements). Farsight staying silent about the matter is actually a good thing. That means negotiations are still going through and they don't want to jeopardize them by revealing things to the fans. Doing so will break the NDA and we'll never see the table on TPA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.