It's August (Designated Complaint Area)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomL

Mar 12, 2013
As eager as everyone is to see it ready, I think we need to lay off the second guessing and armchair shoulda couldas that are going on here.

Seriously, the level of scrutiny that Mike and other FS employees are under in here is just not deserved.

I bet it wouldn't be comfortable if a vocal forum of fanatics questioned you on how, why, when and where for everything you did at work.

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
FS FB comment:

Dave Wilson:

Are you on Steam yet?
That's all I want to know.
When will you be on PC?

The Pinball Arcade:

Barring catastrophe, by the end of the month

Hanson

Banned
Sep 27, 2012
FS FB comment:

Dave Wilson:

Are you on Steam yet?
That's all I want to know.
When will you be on PC?

The Pinball Arcade:

Barring catastrophe, by the end of the month

It is not even listed on the Steam page under "coming soon":(.

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
So what do you guys think the likely hood of seeing this released on steam to tie in with T2 being released??

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
Don't you think it is about time to release some information about the beta test that was supposed to start last week? It was supposed to be late July, now it is August and not a word from FarSight to the beta testers other than those that paid $400 to be a tester? WTF!!
Communication is a way to get information out to people. FarSight should try it some time. Maybe they wouldn't have so many pissed off people.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Last I heard the PC was close but not quite ready yet. The iOS and android beta would probably start late this week or sometime next week (judging by previous beta schedules).

Did you receive an email about which platform you wanted to beta test on? I've heard some folks around here mentioning getting an email asking them.

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
I am not talking about T2. Only the PC beta test for ANY tables.

As in Steam. Not talking about being a beta tester for PC after Steam is released etc. just to clarify.

Last edited:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Ok, sorry, misunderstood you. I'd shoot them an email just to make sure you are on the list and ready to go when it does start. An email now might save you some hassle later.

Pete

Jul 16, 2012
the tension is really building, we all are going nuts in anticipation of the steam release and some of us are starting to melt down and go insane. we keep reloading the forum pages over and over in hopes to see some type of news.

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012

Pete

Jul 16, 2012
well as long as the public release is coming soon all is happy in my world :) im pretty sure the beta testing on terminator just said all future projects anyways so you guys who put in for it will still get that forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Members online