Lights Camera Action Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
I don't know it is a bug or not:
At the beginning of the game one card lights : this sbould be ok. Edit: 2cards» is this one right?
If Ihave collect the 5th card, the bonus is given, but should in this moment light the first card automatically? I would expect, that all cards are dark, till I collect the first one.
It's not a bug. This is how it is on the real machine.

Two cards are already lit from the get-go and you just need to go after three more. The second time around, one card will be already lit and you need to get four more. The third time around (and beyond) none of the cards are lit and you will need to get all five.

Mad07

Feb 13, 2013
Hmm, maybe 15Min. are not enough :
I've reached a new pers. HC with the table Taxi (from 8.1Mill to over 9 Mill.)
Then new score is not in the DB online and there was not popup for some points. Maybe the score difference is low?

Seen with the beta 3 version

ehabatev.jpg

aduzuqyp.jpg

Last edited:

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Thx for clarification : I wasn't sure

Read the in game rules (if they've been localized yet). They will tell you how this feature functions.

I know you've caught a few bugs reading the translated instructions in the past, so keep this up. 😀

Mad07

Feb 13, 2013
2u4a2e4e.jpg
Does it's help?
Bug still there. It should be an Umlaut: Alle verfügbaren....

You are right, now it is in the help. In the time when I've check the help, the help was from an older table

Last edited:

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
2u4a2e4e.jpg
Does it's help?
Bug still there. It should be an Umlaut: Alle verfügbaren....

You are right, now it is in the help. In the time when I've check the help, the help was from an older table

Remember that the devs sometimes miss stuff in the threads. Please ensure you send stuff like this through to the support@ email. They can log it in the bug tracker.

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
btw "Staffel Eins" is correct. But I don't really care, I never play the game in German.

Mad07

Feb 13, 2013
btw "Staffel Eins" is correct. But I don't really care, I never play the game in German.

Maybe it's not clear what I mean :
I'm owner of all table, so there's normally no reason to try buy any table. But if I select Staffel Eins, Zwei, Drei the popup looks like in every case so as posted above with the wrong Umlaut.

By the way: In the last version (official one now from the playstore: the folder for Session 1&2 are in english, not german
and add in the subfolder it's called "Staffel Eine" it must be "Eins"
je5ehaqa.jpg

4a3u3ubu.jpg

uvu6y2ys.jpg

But this are only "cosmetics" things with Prio4 (low Priority) the urgent one is, that the tables are working well :)

Last edited:

SPlissken

Jan 1, 2014
Hi all

Same as Mad07, yesterday when buying Light Action Camera , i had also all the table from season 1. Playable with no limit as if i bought it all.
I already warn pinballarcarde support by email and got no answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts