Links to Tutorial Videos and Rulesheets

gjarnling

Jun 12, 2012
thanks fromduc :)

edited the OP once again. some tables didn't show up due to my sloppy code, but that's all fixed now.

wazmac

Mar 6, 2015
Hello all, I have just recently discovered TPA, and I was wondering if there are any nudging tutorials out there? I have always played ZEN pinball and could do any type of nudging very well but I'm finding it very difficult to do on TPA.
Any help or advice would be much appreciated, thanks. :)

jdoa

Jan 8, 2015
loads of these tables still require tutorial videos, and being a fanatic watcher of Bowen Kerins' tutorial videos, won't someone mind to make some tutorials for the remaining tables in the same style and manor as they do? And if I can be ever more picky and ask that it be done in portrait mode it would also be very cool. I would do it, but I only know the tables that I have already watched, and I'm still a noob amature lol. But I am MORE than willing to help (edit footage, etc) if my help is needed.

if anyone is interested please lemme know....or just start it yourself and take all the credit lol I don't care

jdoa

Jan 8, 2015
btw, what I actually wanted to ask, does anyone know of a video tutorial of WHO DUNNIT? ?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.