Bug Monster Bash XBox 360 Multiball Bug

Adam

Apr 5, 2012
Meh...it's really not that many points and it's pretty darn easy to hit Frankenstein without the glitch. It doesn't bother me as much as I thought it would. It needs to be fixed but it doesn't seem worth exploiting.

DJ Clae

Jun 17, 2012
I can't believe you guys. Have some self control. Why would you be tempted to get points that aren't rightfully yours? Is that how far your obsession with scoring actually goes? And so what if it happens accidentally a few times? We all are living with this bug. Just live with it for now because it's better than giving up the game until it's patched.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
It is not a huge issue, although it does get worse over the course of a long game, simply because extra Franky jackpots start translating into extra keyboards, which count 5M each at the start of Monsters of Rock. Have a nice long controlled Franky MB and head into Monsters of Rock, and you could find yourself with 50M+ just in excess keyboards.

Also, given that I've managed 4B on what I feel was my "A" game while ignoring the bug as much as possible, I think we'll see real 8B or 10B scores soon once one of the expert players brings it.

Mark Miwurdz

Apr 7, 2012
It is not a huge issue, although it does get worse over the course of a long game, simply because extra Franky jackpots start translating into extra keyboards, which count 5M each at the start of Monsters of Rock. Have a nice long controlled Franky MB and head into Monsters of Rock, and you could find yourself with 50M+ just in excess keyboards.

Also, given that I've managed 4B on what I feel was my "A" game while ignoring the bug as much as possible, I think we'll see real 8B or 10B scores soon once one of the expert players brings it.

I had to end my 3.3b score as I needed sleep. Ball 2 with 2 extras in reserve. Had a 500m end of ball bonus once. I think I'll leave it till the bug is fixed.

xNiCeGuYx

Apr 16, 2012
@DJ Clae
I don't use this bug! All my highscores have been fairly achieved. But I am sure a couple of players in the Top 10 did.

Last edited:

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
I had to end my 3.3b score as I needed sleep. Ball 2 with 2 extras in reserve. Had a 500m end of ball bonus once. I think I'll leave it till the bug is fixed.
Yeah, I figured when I passed your score that it was not a complete game, considering I normally get nowhere close. :D (It'll be a cold day in hell before I see 1.4B+ on RBION!)

@DJ Clae
I don't use this bug! All my highscores have been fairly achieved. But I am sure a couple of players in the Top 10 did.
Perhaps not. Lyman's Lament + 3X Bride + Monster Bash, followed by Lyman's + Monsters of Rock was about 1.5B between play and bonus on one ball. Follow up with the fact that MB hands out extra balls pretty freely (one for 60M, one for 12 center lanes, one for the special at 4 instruments, and one for 3 monsters repeatable after every Monsters of Rock) and you can play a loooooong time on this table.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
How so? I'm having great fun with games that actually work right now. Why should I bother with shoddy, unfinished products?

Because it's not a shoddy product? Just throwing that out there, but it's not exactly a game breaking bug unless your sole purpose in life is to dominate leaderboards on XBOX live. Otherwise it's a pretty complete game with a rather small bug in it.

Mungoholly

Jun 29, 2012
did the glitch the once only finished on a 1.56bn score...felt dirty..played last night 1.9bn no glitch went to bed with my halo-a-glowing...

i love this table-dont cheat-dont use drugs

Mungoholly

Jun 29, 2012
changed my mind...after listening to the "monster bash" tune after activating that mode 3 times in a game..i need mind altering drugs to get it exorcised from my brain...

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.