Request More Williams SYSTEM 11 tables please

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
I am all for it. I love Earthshaker. It was one of the first tables mentioned by Farsight in reference to it or Dr. Dude being released in the first year. Unfortunately Dr. Dude got the release. BK2k is so superior over the original. That one MUST come out. Don't forget Banzai Run, High Speed and F-14 too! I think Fire is an underappreciated table as well.

SilverBalls

Apr 12, 2012
I am all for it. I love Earthshaker. It was one of the first tables mentioned by Farsight in reference to it or Dr. Dude being released in the first year. Unfortunately Dr. Dude got the release. BK2k is so superior over the original. That one MUST come out. Don't forget Banzai Run, High Speed and F-14 too! I think Fire is an underappreciated table as well.

With you on Banzai Run which is great. For anyone who does not know it, it would be a perfect table to showcase a 2/3 screen cabinet setup with functioning backglass, because the ball gets lifted in the back glass where there are functioning flippers.

System 11 tables are in general awesome.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
I haven't played Banzai Run but I hope it makes it, purely to see how the ball plays in an upright cabinet.

I'd imagine it would be extremely heavy in there... they should just borrow Zen's physics *ba dum tch*

Blueshirt

Nov 17, 2012
I think most System 11's are a given at this point, at least the more well-known ones like Earthshaker, Banzai Run, BK2K, High Speed, F-14... I'd love to see Rollergames as well. That table looks seriously fun.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I haven't played Banzai Run but I hope it makes it, purely to see how the ball plays in an upright cabinet.

I'd imagine it would be extremely heavy in there... they should just borrow Zen's physics *ba dum tch*

If you've ever played Zen's Paranormal table, with it's vertical playfield in the back glass, you'd know exactly how Banzai Run plays. It's brutally hard and unforgiving of any mistakes. I haven't played Banzai in years, but I remember getting exceptionally excited to just get the ball into the second level.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
If you've ever played Zen's Paranormal table, with it's vertical playfield in the back glass, you'd know exactly how Banzai Run plays. It's brutally hard and unforgiving of any mistakes. I haven't played Banzai in years, but I remember getting exceptionally excited to just get the ball into the second level.

Yeah, haha, it's basically a trap-or-die scenario.

mystman12

Apr 21, 2013
There's also Big Guns and Jokerz, both are fun games. Though, if they made Jokerz, they would have to make sure it's difficult, otherwise people will get insanely high scores and then double it on the last ball. They should also find a way to save ROM states, so the jackpot won't be reset each time. This goes for Big Guns, Jokerz, and a lot of other games.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
There's also Big Guns and Jokerz, both are fun games. Though, if they made Jokerz, they would have to make sure it's difficult, otherwise people will get insanely high scores and then double it on the last ball. They should also find a way to save ROM states, so the jackpot won't be reset each time. This goes for Big Guns, Jokerz, and a lot of other games.

Saving ROM states is something we've asked for a long time ago. The reason why TPA doesn't has to do with stability of the ROM. As you go longer and longer with built up ROM states, TPA would get further and further from the conditions it was programmed under, causing instability of the game. Even on real machines, ROMS start doing wacky things if they go too long without reset. So FarSight decided it would be less buggy to just reset after every game. It sucks, but it is what it is.

mystman12

Apr 21, 2013
Farsight puts the high scores into the ROMs though, don't they? I wonder why they can't do something similar with Jackpots and special Highscores.

jkonami

Apr 4, 2012
Besides the obvious system 11 table I am always going on about, I think I would really enjoy Diner. Never played the real thing but watched a couple videos of it and I'd really like to play. The rest are welcome too! I really like this era of Williams pinball design.

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012

It's coming!

I hope...

Actually,FS mentioned BR as being a possible Season 3 table,so my fingers are crossed.

hawk

Mar 1, 2014
System 11 Williams pins are probably the best oldschool pins.

Decent rules and soundtrack, ramps and the layout usually made by the best pinball designers

Banzai Run seems fun, Rollergames, Diner too

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
Swords. Of. Fury.

Easily the most overlooked System 11, this one was ahead of its time. It really pushed what the hardware could do.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts