Most Wanted Feature? Dream with me...

AKrumbach

Jan 24, 2013
- Add the ability for anyone to establish a public or private league, and for anyone to join a public league or a private league to which they've been invited. The league would have a commissioner that would set the rules and competitive basis for the league.

This (and aside from DX11 lighting, only this in the thread would make me excited). Especially if one of the options for league setup is "pingolf" scoring (number of plunges required to reach some target score/goal). I would love to see what sort of scores might get put up by the regular tournament leaders.

D

dmarcoot2

dynamic lighting on iOS with a night mode. this can be done. The lighting makes everything looking flat. Light FX in pinball are part of the appeal.

That and a time shifted multiplayer mode.

I think for the money per table, we should be able to view it from most every angle freely and zoom in.

Edit: Also better flipper physics, live catch and drop catch etc.

Last edited:

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
- Cross-platform online multiplayer
- SAM emulation for TPA (ex. TRON Legacy, Metallica, Star Trek)
- Enhanced history sections with prototype pictures, info behind the scenes of the games... Other?...
- "Free view" (zoom around the table and check out the backbox and other areas)

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
High scores achieved in a tourney to save to your overall high scores. I've crushed some of my high scores in tournaments.

Terminator

Feb 8, 2014
for mobile versions of TPA to be on par with the PC & console (GFX & SFX) hope to see this happen in the near future.

masterthes

Apr 12, 2014
The ability to see both table and wizard goals at the same time because I've been known to get a wizard goal before a table goal and it doesn't count

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
PAPA Style Pinball difficulty settings.
Tuning changes: Outlane post
More kick out variation
Less rubber bounce
No extra balls.
Separate leaderboard
Maybe three difficulty settings.
(prefer the pro tournament mode suggestion)
Nudging/tilt sensitivity
(Less nudge and a more sensitive tilt meter)

The ability to create a user league that allow rules to be set by a "Commissioner"
League points
5 minute high score races.
Public/private tournaments
timed/difficulty/number of balls.

Head to Head mode / Multiplayer.
Online Co--op play with option to voice chat

Statistics Menu: Time played
Number of times played
Average score
Ect

Fix known bugs: Remolding of Toys such as Monster Bash
Improved pinball flyers.
Beating a local high score in tournament to apply the high score to the local high scores.
Rom emulate non emulated tables.
HOF points on all platforms.
Higher res playfield textures
Better sound quality
The ability to view table instructions while the game is paused.
Move goal completed text from the flippers
Art pass on season 1 and early season 2 tables.
remove zfighting (texture flickering) on some tables decals in portrait mode (Cab support)

New Ui
Better Notifications for new tables/updated.
Dark/Bright environment option for lower end platforms/devices. Or a Slider.
Arcade ambiance sounds in the background while playing a table or Owned music
Having the ability to post high scores that are made while offline. (Available on XB1)
TATE mode to support portrait mode on platforms.
Table editor.
Full support for Oculus rift.
High Scores accessible while playing in game.
Enhanced History Sections with prototype picture/behind the scenes pictures background. (maybe from the promo videos)
Exclusive room themes based on the table.
Favorite Tables Category to eliminate searching through 50 tables or organize the library by the most played tables.
Ability to toggle on/off goal completed text
Ability to see Standard and Wizard Goals.

Adjust HUD location elements that clutter some tables such as taxi ball count.
The ability to remove the HUD in attract mode (Like circus Voltair)
Ability to move the locations of the Hud elements.

Controls:
Multi-controller support where applicable.
Subtle nudging along with heavy nudging.
Tuning Changes: Depending up where touched would determine strength of nudge.
Accelerators that would adjust to subtle/hard nudge.
Adjustable camera settings or consistent camera angles across all tables.
Tricks tuning: Ability to drop/live catch
Ball Spin
Ball Bounce

PC/Mac:
DX 11.
Cab support
Movable DMD and a Back glass for Cab Support
support pindmd2 for dmd/alpha num output
support vpin controller

Android:
Cloud backup
Leaderboards
Achievements
Better nudging controls
Allowing to save tables to the eternal SD Card

Mobile:
Option to have ipad full screen with a paired Iphone as a DMD.

PS4:
Ability to transfer save data from PS3 to PS4.
Analog stick doesn't work for menu selections.
Doesn't back out of all menus.
Touch Pad menu selections.

Heres a list i've put together after going through the forums. I'm sure I haven't recorded everything so If anyone wants to add on more, please do.

Last edited:

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
Heres a list i've put together after going through the forums. I'm sure I haven't recorded everything so If anyone wants to add on more, please do.

Wonderful list! Everything's there! Thanks to have tracked all the suggestions made in the forum!:)

I would add only one thing: "High Scores and Instructions accessible while playing in game." :p

mpad

Jan 26, 2014
Great list!
For PC/cab I would add / specify:
- remove zfighting (texture flickering) on some tables decals in portrait mode
- support pindmd2 for dmd/alpha num output
- support vpin controller

Texture resolution or quality is only bad on some older tables (mb, cftbl,...). New tables rock!

Pinballfan69

Mar 28, 2012
PAPA Style Pinball difficulty settings.
Tuning changes: Outlane post
More kick out variation
Less rubber bounce
No extra balls.
Separate leaderboard
Maybe three difficulty settings.
(prefer the pro tournament mode suggestion)
Nudging/tilt sensitivity
(Less nudge and a more sensitive tilt meter)

The ability to create a user league that allow rules to be set by a "Commissioner"
League points
5 minute high score races.
Public/private tournaments
timed/difficulty/number of balls.

It's awesome that you looked through this. I think the highlighted items are the ones I'm really looking forward to if you guys are planning on doing a big change. Sad part about that though is that it is likely I will have to get the pro versions of this table. Options menu should have been available from the start not an addition $3-$4 a pop per table. GRRRRRRRRRRR!

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I'd love to be a fly on the wall when Flippy presents that list to the dev team.
"They want what??"
Hehe. I had forgotten 3/4 of the stuff that was on there. Be the end all be all uber game if even half if the list was implemented. Sometimes I wish FarSight was Blizzard.

p6800

May 17, 2013
Dream feature for me:

As dx is almost here and lighting will be dynamic, let the user change the color of each light bulb under the playfield. How amazing would that be?

David T. Melnick

Jul 23, 2014
Dreams

Definitely head to head multiplayer, as well as just multiplayer challenger stuff. Zen despite its many faults does that stuff really well. The popups about the next guy on your friends list to beat might be a bit distracting in TPA for some people, but as an option you can turn on or off it'd be really cool. It adds a little excitement and pressure to the playing.

That's not to say I'm not looking forward to DX11. I'm just kind of ok with the graphics as they are already so anything extra will be just a nice bonus.

I'm also dreaming that there's some way they can start putting out more old EM tables without hurting their bottom line. I'm not sure if I'm just a broken pinball player, but I really really like the old simple and brutal target bank shootouts, and there are some really incredible tables from the 70s left. The artwork from a lot of tables in that era is incredible as well.

Yeah give us tournament settings and leaderboards for shorter games too please.
------------
yea...better sounds & em choices for my wishes. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts