New physic`s 3.0

Kampfhendl

Nov 23, 2013
Hey Guys what you thinking about the new Physics 3.0 in Xenon?
i think it`s awsome! Now you can stop the ball directly. I hope it comes to all other Tables!

Last edited:

hitman12

Jun 11, 2014
Just played Android version on newly released Xenon,i think new physics is great,can't wait to see it on other tables ;)

karl

May 10, 2012
The new physics is out of this world. Aiming from the tip of the flipper (especially with a high speeding ball) is hard to emulate, but it feels superb with the new flipper physics. Gone are the Future pinball like behavior. I am really stoked with the new Physics

Having the option to do live catching, drop catching and tip-passes is a great, great plus. So far I can say that live catches feels like on a real table to me. Hard to do, but very satisfying when done successful.

I do not care if the next table is a month or two late if it means these wonderful physics will be implemented on all the older tables.

nudnick

Apr 8, 2014
I am all for it!!! Very cool ... please bring to all tables

There will be those that say they don't care for it cause things like the "live catch" are very hard to do on a real table and it happens too often in the Xenon test. Here's the deal ... I'd much rather see the new physics in place than not. It's an added feature that changes it up in a good way and adds variety and new possibilities. Keep up the good work FS.

Nomorestalker

Feb 19, 2013
It's fantastic, makes it a completely new game. My hat goesoff to farsight for continuing to (albeit slowly) improve this game while still giving us a new table every month.

Markus

Apr 18, 2015
It is fun, but it feels a bit too easy to do a live catch.
On a real table it is much more difficult in my opinion.

eddiec

Apr 11, 2012
I agree with Reagan Dow, I've played real Xenon tables and they're pretty dull but the new physics make it a lot more fun.

karl

May 10, 2012
It will never be even close to the real thing . In the digital world you will always be able to predict what is going on.

My counterparts is other digital pinball apps, and in that regard, this is a brand new morning for Farsight

Fredrik Lundholm

Oct 4, 2014
It's Xenon only for now. Eventually it'll be applied to all tables.

OK the improved responsiveness of DX11 must have tricked me. With DX9 I could never play Fullscreen, only windowed. Now lag seems all but eliminated with DX11. DX11 makes it feel like a new game for me. I just wish we will get proper 1280x1920 support soon.
I agree catching the Ball in Xenon is a bit artificial.

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
You mean 1200x1920? That's 10:16.
JPelter used to talk about support for 16:10 screens ... but I have 16:9.

rottenrobert13

Jun 25, 2014
I think it's AWESOME!!!!!! I didn't know they even made the change with Xenon and when I did a live catch the first time I thought something was wrong with the game. Like a bug or something. But I was able to do it a few more times. Omg mind blown! I think its a good balance of NOT always being able to do it vs. being able to. Keep it up Farsight

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts