New Pinball game for mobile free. Kinda

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
I noticed that today and was pleasantly surprised to see it on Google Play. Considering HD Collection isn't available on Android, I'm going to get some of the tables on the Pinball Rocks app there.

Get ready to hand over your smurfberries.

N

netizen

Funny how the Android version is ad based as well as microtransactioned to all get go.

Yet there was not one comment from all these iOS users about their experience with full page advertising each time they lost a ball.
Again this is just more of the same IAP, bad development, and poor planning.

Not only are Android players going to get nickel and dimed on the features that iOS players have to pay for but they now have an added fee to remove ads as well. FTW!

haj

Sep 28, 2012
I think gamepron's pinballs boring unfortunately... but they sure have very good graphics artists! I wish FiarSight hired one of those...

Punisher

Jan 5, 2013
Making fundamental characteristics of a game required to pay for a so-called free-to-play game? Yep, sounds like $ony.

Zorgwon

Sep 14, 2013
i never "enjoyed" the full screen ads . I must have missed something .

I experienced that some time ago each time when a ball drained. There was no obvious way (like paying) to stop that. Maybe the advertisers cancelled their contract.

Members online

Members online