New season 5 tables are out on the PS3

ScotchYeti

Apr 13, 2012
Have faith, icke, you need to wait for a statement from FlippyFloppy if this is something they can fix quickly.

yespage

Oct 31, 2015
The update didn't happen on my PS3 last week, that I'm aware of. Everything is about the same, I think, no UI changes. The additional Season 5 tables are listed though, in the tables to purchase area.
Sony told us last week they would release the update this week on Wednesday.
Thanks for the information.

Rayder

Mar 21, 2014
Actually, the update DID happen last week, someone just goofed on the season pass entitlements, which is the reason for the need for another update, so us pass holders can get our tables without having to pay again.

tomwaits

Feb 8, 2014
The new tables are showing as 'free' in the PSN store for me also. Season pass customers finally get access to the new tables!

jaybr

Oct 26, 2016
Glad to hear they came through :) Sorry about the wait! We'll have another update coming soon with more tables!

I emailed Farsight my findings yesterday.

For users that can't get past the "Press X to start" screen, the "bug" is possibly related to the Stereoscopic 3D driver.

To get Pinball Arcade working, just delete your Pinball Arcade save game file.
You'll now find Pinball Arcade will get past the "Press X to start" screen, and play all the tables in normal 2D mode.

If you enable 3D in the Game Options screen, it will tell you to reboot and reload Pinball Arcade to run in 3D mode. If you do this, it will crash/hang at the "Press X to start" screen again.

Farsight emailed me this morning to advise that a patch will be released at the end of this week.

Regards
Jaybr

Last edited:

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
Don't forget about the Tournament that is going on right now! Looks like there's more people in "Mobile" than in "PSN" right now, so let's get that straightened out!

BBIAJ

Jul 31, 2012
Glad to hear they came through :) Sorry about the wait! We'll have another update coming soon with more tables!

It is still asking me to purchase them on PS3 in the UK, I just bought the Season 5 Pro Pass this afternoon.

They all worked fine on the PS Vita, but not on PS3.

Am I missing something?

EDIT: It seems that attempting to purchase them via in-game, rather than directly from PS3, may have resolved the issue.

Last edited:

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
It is still asking me to purchase them on PS3 in the UK, I just bought the Season 5 Pro Pass this afternoon.

They all worked fine on the PS Vita, but not on PS3.

Am I missing something?

EDIT: It seems that attempting to purchase them via in-game, rather than directly from PS3, may have resolved the issue.

Sorry for your troubles but im glad it was resolved.

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
We won't know until we finish season 6. It might not be possible to support the game with the memory requirements needed as we move into season 7.

Well, if PS3 is going to be a problem I won't even dare ask about the VITA. But should PS3 be possible (while VITA is not), will there still be a release even though they won't be 'cross-buy' with VITA?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.