New season 5 tables are out on the PS3

neglectoid

Sep 27, 2012
The kick in the nuts is that the update will only include up to TX Sector. With the amount of time that has passed by, it should include Indy 500 and if we have to wait another 3 weeks or more, Big Hurt.
[MENTION=259]Gorgar[/MENTION] where did you get this info from?

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
[MENTION=259]Gorgar[/MENTION] where did you get this info from?

Flippy said in this thread that the new ui won't be in the update. I'm pretty sure this means no season 6 tables since they didn't appear on other platforms with the old ui.

Rayder

Mar 21, 2014
It's just disheartening how slipshod the release schedule has become for consoles. I used to look at it like those episodic game releases.....you know, every month or two we got a new table. Now, they make us wait a god's age, then we get a lump of tables all at once. They REALLY need to tighten up the console release schedules.

FredoSonofGodfather

Aug 12, 2016
Thank you for your candid feedback Rayder. I do understand every word. Our Development teams and Artists really care about our customers and their appreciation of our products. I will insert myself here to help manage this perception.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Hey, Frodo. It looks like I don't have permissions to reply to your post on the master issues forum. Can I post my questions here (or maybe you can start a thread elsewhere if others are having trouble posting there as well)

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Hey, Frodo. It looks like I don't have permissions to reply to your post on the master issues forum. Can I post my questions here (or maybe you can start a thread elsewhere if others are having trouble posting there as well)

Frodo seems to have good intentions of reaching out to us. But I'm in the same boat as you.

BStarfire

Jan 9, 2013
I'm not sure you want to be in the same boat as Fredo, but I heard the secret was that every time Fredo says a "Hail Mary" a table gets released.

ScotchYeti

Apr 13, 2012
So the Vita version is again holding up the release? Wow. Either this or someone doesn't want to tell us that it's deliberately held back to include the next Kickstarter table.

ScotchYeti

Apr 13, 2012
You have seen the news in the latest newsletter?

Looks like my original guess is true and FS is waiting with the release to include the Kickstarter table. We can put the thread to sleep for another month... I will spare any more words and only want to say that this disappointing attitude is taking away my enjoyment of playing TPA, I rarely even start it these days.

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014
You have seen the news in the latest newsletter?

Looks like my original guess is true and FS is waiting with the release to include the Kickstarter table. We can put the thread to sleep for another month... I will spare any more words and only want to say that this disappointing attitude is taking away my enjoyment of playing TPA, I rarely even start it these days.

It is getting irritating, no doubt.If Doctor Who is included in the next update, wouldn't that also include a Season 6 pass?Who the hell knows?While Farsight is dancing at way too many parties at once we keep on waiting and not knowing what is going on.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts