New tables...

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
Thanks for letting us know, am i right in saying they usually won't release pictures of the upcoming tables if there's still atleast month to go before they're released?
So hopefully sooner rather then later, how long are the tables usually beta tested for by senior forum users here before they are submitted?

Well the first ST:TNG beta to reach iOS testers here was released on December 1st and the table was available on 20th. TZ first beta was November 13th and it was available on 30th. The first Beta of SS and BS reached us on October 16th and was released around 29th. As for the release of screenshots thats varied a bit, sometimes we have the beta before any shots are shown other times, like now the screenshots appear first. Take whatever you want from this info.

Last edited:

Timelord

Oct 29, 2012
I'm looking forward to these two tables whenever they may become available. Twenty tables are enough to keep my wife and myself busy until then.

Sooty

Dec 24, 2012
So excited about Genie coming. I spent hours on the PSP playing Gottlieb pinball classics and genie was my favorite table. I
Can't Wait!

Pinballfan69

Mar 28, 2012
So looking forward to AFM. Genie? Not sure. I don't play Big Shot, Black Hole, or Gorgar. I guess tables before 1980 weren't my favorites. Although I do remember playing a Nifty table called Frontier. That table I can play for hours with 1 quarter after school.

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
So looking forward to AFM. Genie? Not sure. I don't play Big Shot, Black Hole, or Gorgar. I guess tables before 1980 weren't my favorites. Although I do remember playing a Nifty table called Frontier. That table I can play for hours with 1 quarter after school.

I'm the same way. Personally I wish they didn't do these older, simpler tables, but I also realize many people love and enjoy them.

Rudy

Sep 13, 2012
It'll be interesting to see if another Pro table pack is coming out at the same time, considering how long it has taken for Attack friom Mars to be released (after being in production for months) it could be that Attack from Mars is the pro table this month.

George Klepacz

Feb 20, 2012
Looks good from the photos, I've never played either of these in real life and I look forward to them. I like old tables too, brings a nice mix.

And the good thing about TPA, if you don't like a table or pack, just wait a month.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
I've never played genie bit then again I've never played big shot either and since it's release I played it almost exclusively until a few days ago. I look forward to a new table and love older ss tables just as much as any other.

Right now I'm concentrating on rbion until this pack drops. I've yet to purchase sttng because I'm broke. Actually its been a while since I've had to delay a purchase it makes me sad

Sean

Jun 13, 2012
I found Genie a bit underwhelming on the Wii, but I did give it a play now and then. I have to say that those screens look amazing - it's like night and day compared to the original console release of that table, so I'm looking forward to it.

My only time with Attack From Mars was waiting for a business flight at Gatwick airport - really fun machine, so even if I don't find the revamped Genie thrilling I'm sure to have some fun with this pack regardless.

francis247uk

Jul 7, 2012
Now that theres a gameplay video of AFM hopefully the release cant be that far behind surely? (Fingers crossed for Farsights 12th day of Christmas Updates, still 2 more to go!)

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
The AFM screenshots look like they were done a long time ago. The DMD doesn't have the pixel filter effect on it. How long have they been holding this back on us?

Either way. I celebrated by grabbing both the JPSalas and Megapin versions and for the first time, got to RULE THE UNIVERSE!!!!!!
I'm already working on a tactics and strategies for this one.

Jul 2, 2012
Is it just me or are the jet bumper caps in those AFM screenshots of wrong shape? To me they don't look like typical Williams caps which are just flat with a chamfer around the edges, but look like Gottlieb ones (shaped like the ones in Genie).

Sean

Jun 13, 2012
I'm sure next year we'll get the most worthwhile tables from previous collections and Pin-Bot should certainly be among them. By the end of 2013 I'm going to be feeling positively spoiled for choice when it comes to pinball!

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
The AFM screenshots look like they were done a long time ago. The DMD doesn't have the pixel filter effect on it. How long have they been holding this back on us?

Either way. I celebrated by grabbing both the JPSalas and Megapin versions and for the first time, got to RULE THE UNIVERSE!!!!!!
I'm already working on a tactics and strategies for this one.

That's a good point. I think AFM was one of the first announced tables when the game was first released, right? They probably kept putting it on the back burner to get to the licensed stuff. The universal monsters, then Elvira, and finally the kickstarters. So who knows.

I have a feeling it's going to be plenty of unlicensed tables until we get to the T2 kickstarter. Cactus Canyon, Centaur, Whirlwind, Pinbot, Space Shuttle etc. etc.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Hey, if that means AFM ends up with the latest physics engine, I'm ok with the backburner.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
When I was up there, graphics for AFM were what was on Jason's computer. So no, this hasn't been sitting around gathering dust, but has as of 2 weeks ago been actively worked on.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.